Chapter 15:

They fought. They were drunk and they fought. Their punches were lousy. I could even do better. Charlie, of course, ended up winning. But he came back home with a blood nose and was bleeding from the mouth, and I'm pretty sure Charlie dislocated Luke's jaw.

We began walking home. I had to take off my shoes and carry them but I was so drunk I couldn't walk in a straight line! It was 4am when we got home and everyone was asleep. I threw up in the bathroom a couple more times and Charlie lay on the bed fast asleep. I took off my dress and got into bed with him, he was snoring sooooooo loudly, but I could still sleep because I was so tired and drunk. I had to shove him off the bed one time because it was like a jet plane next to me.

We woke up at 1pm and just lay in bed. Staring at Charlie. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Morning sunshine." I whispered.

"Morning." He replied with a smile.

"Last night was wild!"

"Yeah, how's your eye?" He asked with concern.

"It's a bit sore but I think I'm gonna have a black eye for a while." He frowned and kissed my forehead. The he got up and went to the window. He opened the blind and I hissed like a vampire.

"God! Shut the blind!! It's hurting my eyes!" I yelled. He closed the blinds.

"You have a hangover, little miss!" He said with a grin. I squinted at him as he went to his drawers and pulled out some sunglasses. He handed them to me. "Put these on." I took them and put them on. Then he opened the blinds. The sunnies stopped most of the light but I still had a massive headache.

"Chhhhaaaarrrrlllllliiiiiiieeeeeee!!!!!!" I whined. "What's for breakfast?"

"Whatever you want."

"Order pizza!"

"Anything but pizza."

"Make chocolate pancakes!" I ordered.

"Fine." He went downstairs, without a shirt on. Everyone was out so we had the house to ourselves. I wrapped a blanket around me and went downstairs. When I was downstairs, I sat on the couch and let the blanket slide down. I was starting to doze off, when Charlie came and placed a plate of steaming, chocolate pancakes on my lap. I smiled at him, rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up straight.

"Thanks!" I said, all of a sudden feeling very awake. I began eating and was in heaven. They were the best pancakes ever!!! Once I finished I gave him the plate and stood up, stretching. Charlie stared at me.

"Charlie! Turn on the heater it's freezing!" I said. I looked at him, then I looked down at my body. I was wearing my bra and underwear. I immediately grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me. Charlie burst out laughing. I hit him over the head. "Shut up!" I yelled. I went over to the tv and turned on his xbox and tv.

"Let's see who's better at Titanfall!" I challenged him.

"You're on!" He said, grabbing the console from my hand and readying himself.

"You're going to loooose!!" I sang.

"In your dreams!"

Of course I had given him the shit controller that runs out of battery really quickly. Halfway through the game his controller went dead and I ended up winning. He tackled me to the ground and pinned me down. I threw him off me and pinned him down. He looked into my eyes.

"You look beautiful," he whispered. I smiled at him.

****************************************************************************************************************

When I grow up I want to buy a pig and call it Chris. P. Bacon. (I would like to give credit to my bestest friend, Mia. F.)

I would like to give a shout out to..........

saranguyen_