1. Prinxiety 💖/💙

contains

Prinxiety (duh)
Mention of Logicality
Mentions of past Dukexiety
T

houghts of self harm (he goes to but forces himself not to)

Virgils pov

I sat on the couch, wondering where everyone else was. I'm usually the last one up, so waking up before everyone else confused me.

Patton was the first to come down the stairs, practically dragging Roman behind him.

I chuckled at it, and Roman glared at me.
"What are you laughing at, hot topic," he said.
"Aw, you think I'm hot," I said teasingly. Roman turned red, but I couldnt tell if it was from anger, embarrassment or something else. I rolled my eyes and followed Patton into the kitchen.

"Wheres Logan?" I asked.
"Uh...hes tired," Patton said after a moment of silence. I eyed Roman, who choked down a laugh. We both knew WHY Logan was tired.
"Oh, I wonder why," I said smirking. Patton wasnt looking at me, but I could see the obvious blush on his cheeks.

When Logan finally came downstairs, Roman and I couldn't help smile and give him a 'look'.

He noticed, and seemed confused.
"Have fun last night?" Roman asked. Logan thought for a moment. He turned tomato red and quickly walked into the kitchen.

I started laughing, something I didnt do often.
"You're laugh is really cute," Roman said softly. I stopped, spinning around to stare at him.
"What?" I muttered in shock.
"I-I mean...umm...." Roman said, thinking quickly of something to say.

"Ugh, fine. You're laugh is really cute, same with your smile," Roman said. I nervously pulled my sleeves over my hands, feeling my shoulders go up to my ears as I tried to go small.

It was a natural reaction of mine whenever I got anxious.
"I-I'll be right b-back," I said softly, running up the stairs. I shut the door, leaning against it and sliding down.

I didnt know what to do or how to react. Truth was, I liked Roman. He was handsome, kind, funny...even if he WAS a bit of a dick sometimes.

I pulled my hood up, anxiety overflowing my body as i thought. I ran away....what if Roman assumed I didnt like him, because I'd ran off?!

I groaned in distress and hid in my knees. I crawled to my bed and laid face down, screaming into my pillow.

"I'm so stupid!" I cried, tears pouring into my eyes. "Stupid, stupid stupid!" I pushed myself up, looking around my room. My eyes fell on my desk, where a small blade was. I stood slowly, going over to it.

I picked the blade up, looking at it. My lips parted,as I thought. I shook my head quickly, forcing those thoughts out as I put the blade down. I sat back down in my bed, hugging myself close as I rocked back and forth. The weird thing about my room, is when my anxiety increases, my rooms temperature decreases until it is so cold I can't stand it anymore. With that, I've gotten used to freezing temperatures. Patton always gets worried because my bands are constantly cold.

After a bit, I heard footsteps coming towards my room. I listened to them. Not the light, calm steps of Logan, or the bubbly skipping steps of Patton. But it wasn't the quick happy steps of Roman, either.

I listened closer. Long quick strides with a slight bounce.
"Remus," I muttered under my breath. My door opened and I was met with Remus' beady little eyes. I pulled my hood up and let out a low growl.
"Oh shush," Remus said, rolling his eyes. He sat beside me and looked at me for a minute.
"Go away," I muttered. "I dont want to talk to you,"
"Cmon, just tell me what's wrong," Remus said.

"How do you know something's wrong?" I asked, looking away.
"You're room's freezing, your hood is up and your sleeves are pulled over your hands. All signs that your anxiety is acting up," Remus said, in a know it all tone. "You seem to forget that I used to live with you,"

"If you want to know so bad, ask Roman," I muttered. "He...told me something and it kinda freaked me out,"

Romans pov

When Virgil ran up the stairs, I stood, shocked. I stood for a moment, before going into the kitchen.
"I think I freaked Virgil out," I said.
"What did you do?" Patton asked, looking up from what he was doing.
"I told him his laugh and smile were cute," I muttered, knowing my face was bright red.
"Aw, dont take it personally, Virgil gets nervous with compliments. I'll go talk to him," Patton said reassuringly. I watched as Patton went up the stairs and turned to Logan.
"So, you and Patton," I said smiling.
"So, you and Virgil," Logan said right back. I laughed and he smiled.

Pattons pov

I went up to Virgils room, knocking softly when I got to his door.
"Come in," I heard Virgil call. I opened the door, and saw him cuddled up in Remus' arms. I eyes them, but Virgil didnt move.
"Yeah, Pat?" He said softly.
"Roman's worried about you...what is Remus doing in here?" I said.
"Oh...um...hes just helping me," Virgil said. I could see Remus slowly reaching his hand down, and Virgil yelped softly, pushing against Remus' chest.
"Anyways...Remus, you know you're not supposed to be here," I said.
"Let him stay," Virgil said, sitting up. "He...he helps me,"
"Ok...but you should come down, Roman is really worried that he scared you," I said gently. Virgil sighed and pushed himself off Remus. The two followed me downstairs, and Roman jumped up when they came in.
"Why the hell is he here?" Roamn cried, pointing at Remus.
"He was helping me," Virgil said, hugging himself.

Roman's pov

Of all the people Virgil could have chosen, its REMUS! I admit, I was a little angry and hurt when i saw them together

"Virgil, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable," I said. Virgil smiled softly.
"Its ok...I just never know how to react to compliments. Especially from you know...hot people," he had muttered the last bit, but I still heard and blushed.
"You guys seem to have this under control, so," Remus said as he walked backwards.
"Wait, I need to talk to you," Logam said, standing up. Remus seemed scared, but listened.

"Virgil, I really like you, ok?" I said shyly. "And it's ok if you dont feel the same, but I felt I really needed to tell you,"
"Wait...you...l-like me?" Virgil murmered in surprise. I nodded and stared at the floor. He moved closer, looking at me. He smiled his adorable smile.
"I like you too, Roman," he said smiling. I looked up at him and he smiled a little wider, seeming to try and hide his face. I gently touched his cheek, cupping his face in my hands. I leaned a little closer, and felt his slightly stiffen

"May I kiss you?" I asked softly. He seemed to think for a moment, before nodding. I kissed him softly, not wanting to freak him out. After a second, he kissed me back.

1191 words

First chapter done! Yay! I hope you enjoyed this one, next time will be a more dirty *heh heh* chapter.

Take it easy, guys gals and non-binary pals!
Peace out!