Chapter 77

10:24 PM.

It's supposed to be bed time for everyone but it seems like Reign and Lisa doesn't want to sleep. They're playing on the couch while Jennie is lying down on the bed and asking for the kid to come over and sleep.

"Reign let's sleep" Jennie weakly said, she's already sleepy but all she received is Reign's cackle "Lisa, put him on the bed"

"Do you want to sleep?" Lisa asked Reign who's riding her belly as she lay down.

"I don't want to" Reign whispered back and lean forward so Lisa can hear it "Don't tell Mommy"

"Okay. Okay, I won't tell Mommy" Lisa mumbled.

"Lisa, I told you to let him sleep" Jennie groan.

Lisa and Reign put their index fingers on lips to shushed themselves.

"I'll make him sleep here then I'll bring him there, he's already sleepy too" Lisa lied while winking to Reign, she pull Reign down on her chest and told him to be quiet first "You can sleep Nini, I swear he'll be on your side"

"Just make sure" Jennie uttered as she looked on the couch, since it's facing its back, she couldn't see the two. Only Lisa's toes and knees.

"I promise!" Lisa said and purse her lips to avoid of making sounds "Let's wait a little longer" She whispered to Reign and started to hummed so Jennie won't be confused.

"You sing like a broken CD" Reign laugh, Lisa has to cover his mouth because Jennie might hear him laughing but Reign can't stop it and he laugh even more. "Broken CD.. " He cracked up.

"Sssshh" Lisa warned him "If your Mommy find out that we're lying, she won't let us play tomorrow"

Reign stop from laughing first and they spent 20 minutes of waiting for Jennie to go to sleep.

"Maybe Mommy is sleeping" Lisa murmur "Go crawl" She put him down on the floor.

Reign crawl without looking at his back. He stop from a moment and pointed Lisa by his fingers, he aimed like he's using a gun.

"Fire in the hole!" Reign said between his breaths, he laughed which made Lisa cracked up. They're both crawling towards the kitchen to go out.

"Move" Lisa ordered.

Reign crawl again and Jennie can hear their giggles. She's not yet asleep and watch how the two try to escape from her. She grab the pillow beside her and let the two enjoy first, only the moonlight is trying to lit up their room.

When the two are few steps away from the door, Jennie got up from the bed slowly with a pillow on her hand and walked towards the light switch without them noticing it.

"Dada Love.. " Reign whispered

"Yes?" She asked as she got up from the floor, she carry him right away and the young boy pointed her back.

As Lisa turned around, the light turned on and saw Jennie standing straight with a dull expression on her face.

"I was.. I was trying to put him on sleep" Lisa stammered and put Reign down. As soon as the kid was out of Lisa's body, Jennie throw the pillow to her with a lot of force that hit Lisa's stomach "Aww"

Jennie just stared at them without any single word so Lisa went alarmed and took Reign's hand.

"I think it's time to go to bed" Lisa said and dragged the kids on it, Even though Reign is resisting, Lisa tried her best to shut her son up because it seems like Jennie is about to kill her soon