Chapter 76

The sunset has come and still, Lisa and Reign are asleep. Jennie didn't prepare food for dinner because she decided to eat out for tonight. She has no plan of waking them up most especially Lisa who's snoring out loud.

Jennie heard the door bell from Lisa's room, she checked her and found her in the deep sleep so she got up from the couch and made her way out of the room to check it.

"Hey Good evening, Are you looking for someone?" Jennie asked and closed the door.

A man wearing a black jacket face her, he's carrying a bouquet of flowers. He bowed his head and clear his throat before he speak, he's mesmerized by Jennie's natural beauty.

"I'm looking for Lisa.. Lisa Manoban" He said, looking straight at Jennie's eyes.

"Why?" She asked again.

The man shyly lifted up a bit the flower "She ordered this" He's trying to be cute.

Jennie nodded her head "Uhhm. Actually she's here so.. Would you mind if you wait for a second? I'll just call her" She replied. The man agree and wait for her again.

Jennie walked inside the room, she has a feeling that the flower is for her but she didn't think to take it without Lisa's permission so she has to wake her up and let Lisa give it personally to her.

"Lisa.. " Jennie tap her leg.

"Uhhm?" She hummed and turned her back to Jennie, looks like she doesn't want to wake up.

"Wake up. Someone's looking for you outside" Jennie said.

"Okay" She replied and continue sleeping.

Jennie shook her body "Wake up Lisa. Your flower has been delivered" She said.

Lisa's eyes open widely, she force herself to get up and run towards the door without checking herself.

"I'm sorry for the long wait" Lisa told and signed the book that the delivery gave, she paid the bill and sigh because it's not a surprise anymore as Jennie saw it first "Thank you" She said to the delivery man who just few steps away from her.

Lisa lean on the door and scratch her head. She groan as she looked at the flowers, she checked every corner of it and find it well made. She smile and smell the flower first but she has been interrupted when the door open that made trip over.

"Ohh" Jennie said in surprised. Lisa stood up straight like nothing happened.

Lisa take deep breaths before she turn around to face Jennie, she handed the flower with a smile full of embarrassment.

"H-Here" She stuttered and handed the flower to her.

Jennie is hesitant to take it but her hand moved unconsciously and take it. When the flower is finally on her hands, Lisa passed by her as if she's upset or something. The latter went back to the bed wherein she saw Reign half asleep.

"You already awake? Come" Lisa smile and help Reign to sit "We will grab our dinner"

Jennie closed the door and made her way towards the bed "If you'll give this to me with a disappointment on your face, you better throw this" She said in irritation and throw it back to Lisa.

The tall girl catch it and quickly stood up "No. It's just I was disappointed because you saw it first. It was supposed to be a surprise from me but that happened" She explained and give it back to Jennie.

Jennie chuckle and take it again "Thank you" She said which made them laugh "Let's have a dinner, I don't want Reign to eat that late"

"Yes Ma'am" Lisa bowed her head and laugh, she take Reign on her arm and kiss it "We will change your diaper first"