Chapter 59

15 minutes passed since Bobby left the house and yes, Reign is still crying his heart out and pointing the door. Because Liam cried earlier and wanted Reign to be put down by Lisa, the latter gave Reign to Marco first and console Liam.

Somi's rolling her eyes when her eyes gaze to Reign, she's not agree that Reign is in the house with them but of course she's just trying to be good because of Lisa and Marco.

"He'll come back later.. Stop crying" Marco soothe him and rub his back.

"No. No. No" Reign shook his head and resisting to go with Marco.

Lisa looked at Reign and gave Liam to Somi when the kid is already fine "Look after him first, I'll try to console him" She told, Somi is hesitant to take Liam but she can't do anything.

Lisa went towards her Dad and smile forcefully "Can I carry him now?" She asked.

Marco didn't hesitate and nod his head. He stop from swaying his body and looked at Reign.

"Reign come here.. " Lisa encourage him. The little kid looked at her first and slowly extended his arm which made Lisa smile widely "Here you go.. "

Lisa took her seat on the couch and put him on her lap. She's busy admiring the face of her son, it's the very first time that she held him onto her arms. Lisa take this opportunity to have a great time with him. Reign didn't stop from sobbing and bit his index finger because of devastation that no one's with him other than himself.

"If you cry too much, you'll feel a pain on your head later on. Do you want it to happen?" Lisa asked, scaring him a bit.

Reign shook his head and rested his head on Lisa's shoulder. He purse his lips to prevent himself from sobbing.

"I'll call you once the breakfast is ready" Marco said and walked away.

Marco has no intention of inviting Somi, he was surprised that she's with Lisa when she arrived. He couldn't tell her to go home because it's inappropriate to tell to your in law. He knows that Jennie will be feel upset once she finds out that Lisa is here but he couldn't do anything, he just wanted to make Lisa happy for a while because he can feel that his daughter is longing for her son. Although she did a big mistake, Marco can feel sympathy towards her.

"Woah.. What's the name of your Teddy bear?" Lisa asked and took the bear beside them, she's doing her best to stop him from crying.

Reign glance on it and take it from Lisa "Squishy. That's Squishy" He said as he looked at Lisa, there's still tears in the corner of his eyes.

"Squishy? Wow. Like the owner?" Lisa surprisingly said.

Reign bob his head and lifted it up, he pressed its chest "It's talking" He whispered. Lisa lean her ear on its chest and heard the bear saying I love you.

Lisa laugh softly and take the bear from him "No crying.. Mommy will be sad" She played with her voice.

Reign looked at Lisa surprisingly before he cracked up. Lisa smile from ear to ear when she heard her son laughing. She did it all over again until the tears from devastation changed into laughter. He's banging his head from the back as he couldn't take Lisa's joke.

Somi clear her throat and took her seat beside Lisa "Hello Reign!" She cheerfully said and made Liam go near him "Say Hello to him, Liam"

Liam furrowed his eyebrows "Hi" He said without any expression.

Reign wave his hand and smile at him, looks like he's getting comfortable with Lisa. The latter smile on the interaction of her two children. She made Reign face Liam so they will know each other.