Chapter 75

When Lisa finished rinsing her eyes, she walked out of the comfort room to go back but the pain in her eyes is still there but she doesn't care at all. As she's about to go back in the shore, she noticed a stall wherein it's selling bouquet of flowers and other souvenirs. She went towards it and looked for a good souvenir for the two.

"Do you have any design for this?" Lisa asked as she pointed the wrapper of daisies.

"What design Ma'am? We can do whatever you want but it will take an hour or two" The seller said.

"I want it more romantic. Can I choose a good design for it?" Lisa asked.

The seller took her book and give her the lists of the best designs that they created before. They negotiate some things about when she'll receive it and about the payment.

"I'm so sure she'll love it" The seller said in excitement and wrote down something "Please sign this, we will deliver this in your room as soon as it's done"

"Okay okay" She signed the book and walked away from the stall.

Lisa started to stroll again and looked for something else when her mind told her to go back. Even though she wanted to look for a toy, her body unconsciously turn around and walked towards the shore.

"I'll buy a toy if Reign is with me so we can choose a better one" She mumbled and walk straight towards the pathway.

As she gazed on the spot where she left the two, she noticed that there are a lot of people circulating the place. Some of them are running back and forth to ask for help. Lisa's eyes widened on the thought that something happened to them. She run as fast as she could to reach the place, not even blinking her eyes.

"Lisa! Help!" She heard Jennie's voice which made her alarmed. Her heart beats so fast and sweat starts to break out from her forehead. As she's getting nearer, she can also hear Reign's whimper, it looks like he's in pain.

When she reached the place, she shoved everyone out of her way to see Jennie. The moment that her eyes laid on the two, she instantly kneel down to check what happened.

"Lisa.. Lisa.. " Jennie cried and can't utter some words other than calling her name. She showed her the tentacles made by jellyfish on Reign's arm and leg.

Lisa checked it first and took Reign from her. The kid is crying his lungs out as he couldn't contain the pain on his body, the burning heat cause of the tentacles have no words to explain how much pain it cause him.

"Stop crying, he will be okay" Lisa tap Jennie's cheeks gently to soothe her. She hold Jennie's hand and pull her away from the crowd "Excuse me! Get out on our way!" Lisa shouted to the bystanders.

They run as fast as they could to go back to the hotel. Lisa didn't even think to bring her kid in the clinic because she knows how to give treatment on this. They reached Jennie's room without knowing. Reign's face was as red as tomato because of crying so hard.

"Carry him first" Lisa give him back to Jennie and rummage on the kitchen, since Jennie cooked earlier, she's expecting that there's something on it.

"Ssshh. Stop crying" Jennie said between her sob, she can't stand seeing her son crying in pain.

Lisa put water on the pot and turn on the burner "Bring him here" She said which Jennie quickly do.

The tall girl spread Reign's leg first and pour the vinegar on the affected area. Her sweat starts to drop, she's hurt seeing him in pain. She gently took his arm and rinse it as well by the vinegar.

"Don't cry.. Stop crying" Lisa said and steal some glances to Jennie "Don't worry, it's not that severe. I assure you, I won't let it happen" She tried to give her a beam of smile to make her feel better.