Chapter 37

Somi arrived in the hospital with a coffee stained on her clothes. She hurriedly walked inside and everyone is eyeing on her because of it. She's crying so hard so Lisa can see how devastated she was. When she reached their office, she open it right away and everyone's eyes looked on her direction.

"Ohh.. What happened?" Dr. Park who's near at the door asked her and looked on the clothes.

Lisa who's fixing her coat glance and her eyes widened in shocked.

"What happened?" Lisa asked and hurriedly went towards her. She checked her by wiping her tears "Who did this to you?"

Somi hugged Lisa so tight and burst into tears, thankfully Mr. Manoban took Liam earlier to stay in his office because he might cry seeing his Mom like this. Lisa rubbed her back and pulled out to asked once again

"Tell me who the hell did this?" Lisa asked.

Somi sobs, feels like Jennie step on her ego and hurt her.

Jisoo walked in and get confused on what happened. She made her way through the table and looked at Ten to ask what happened but Ten shrugged his shoulder.

"Stop crying and tell me who did this!" Lisa said in irritation because Somi keeps on crying and didn't want to speak.

Somi wipe the remaining tears and hugged her "J-Jennie.. I was just trying to passed by her earlier in the coffee shop but she intentionally spilled the coffee on my clothes and feet.. I didn't know why.. " She lied and hug Lisa so tight.

Everyone looked at each other and purse their lips.

"Jennie? Why would she do that?" Jisoo asked while flipping the pages.

"I don't know! Maybe she's mad at me for I don't know why!" Somi sobs.

Lisa rub her back and close her eyes as she put her chin on Somi's head.

"Did she hurt you?" Lisa asked.

"No but she yelled at me Lisa.. " Somi looked up to her, trying to convince her.

Ten's head back away a bit and his eyes turned side to side to check the others if they're surprised as well.

"Why you didn't go home first and change your clothes rather than running to the hospital just to report it to Lisa?" Dr. Lee asked as he note down something on the report.

"So you want me to go home with this? I don't have car with me" Somi hissed at him.

"Why don't you shut your mouths?" Lisa asked, there's an irritation within her voice, she can feel that they're questioning her fiancé.

"We're just asking" Dr. Lee said and open his laptop.

Dr. Park reached Somi's hand and caress it "You can borrow my clothes in the locker.. Come here" She stood up and lead their way.

Lisa didn't let go of her hand, she took the box of tissue and help her to get in the locker room. While they're walking, Lisa wipe her clothes, trying to removed it by the tissue.

The moment that they went out of the office, Ten laugh out of nowhere.

"Is Jennie crazy to yell at her without any reason??" He laugh and shook his head.

"I know Jennie.. Even if she changed a lot, she would never hit someone" Jisoo stated and stood up from her seat before she walked on the back to find some files

Dr. Song poked Dr. Lee's arm "What happened to the man whom Lisa beat?" He asked.

"He's fine but his wife wanted to file a case against her but Mr. Manoban asked for forgiveness and not Lisa" Dr. Lee stated and fix his specs.