Chapter 33

After a long day of work, Somi decided to go to the convenient alone while Lisa is staying at their unit with their son. She walked inside, wearing a long thick winter coat that Lisa owned.

She stroll around to buy something to eat tonight. She headed to the snacks for Lisa and Reign. Checking the nutrition facts for a healthy diet for them. She lower down her body and picked up the marshmallows that her son's favorite.

"Okay I'll take two packs" She said and grab the basket beside her to put it on.

While she was picking for Lisa, Ella arrived. Still wearing her school uniform and happily looking for a food to give to Reign. She curled her knees and took the jellies.

Both of them stood up at the same time. They're just few steps away from each other. Ella walk on Somi's way to get a banana milk for her nephew while Somi is ready to go on the other section for herself.

They about to walk when they saw each other. Somi stop as she knows that this little girl is Jennie's sister. She looked at her from head to toe and noticed the food for baby. Only few people are there inside the store since it's pretty cold to go outside.

Ella just gaze on her but brushed it off because she doesn't care about Somi at all. She headed straight but before she could passed by Somi, the latter speak

"Are you going to visit your nephew and sister?" She asked.

Ella rolled her eyes and stop "Why do you care? Do I know you? Are we close to tell you where I am up to?" She said in sarcastic way.

"You're supposed to answer in a well manner way, Dear" Somi shook her head and look at Ella from head to toe. Since Ella was really looked a like Jennie, she can see the latter from the little girl.

"It depends upon the person whom I was talking.. Miss" Ella said and took few steps to avoid a trouble but Somi hold her arm, almost leaving a mark on her skin. Ella looked on her hand and trying to removed it "Let me go!" She shouted.

"You should know how to respect someone older than you.. I was just asking you yet you were acting like I did something to you" Somi stated with gritting teeth.

She let go of Ella's arm that has a small mark on it. Ella furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her from head to toe as well.

"Respect? You can't have it because you don't deserve to be treated that way" Ella said and headed to the Beverage section

After she paid it in the counter, she hurriedly run out of the store so Somi won't see her. The store is few blocks away from Jennie's apartment so she run as fast as she could. It's the second time that she encountered Somi alone. The first one was during the days where Jennie was missing, she's blaming Lisa on what happened and Somi was with her. Instead of saying sorry, Somi yelled at Ella that time but the girl just cried and can't fight back.

Ella arrived in front of Jennie's apartment and pressed the doorbell. The smoke in her mouth was releasing out. She pressed it once again and Jennie open it with a smile on her face but it quickly faded when Ella hug her so tight, she can't lie that she went so scared to Somi earlier. By just looking at the latter, she can see how bad she is.

"What happened?" Jennie asked in worry. She looked outside and checked if someone's chasing her. She cup Ella's cheeks and saw her sister crying "Ella what happened?"

Ella didn't speak and sobs in Jennie's chest. Jennie couldn't understand what happened. She rub Ella's back and close the door to warm her.

"Ella.. Tell me what happened" Jennie said sternly so she will say the truth.