She exhale deeply and took a shot of soju. We know everyone has a mistake. We.. We messed up big time and we don't know how to cope up with Lisa. Honestly even though we were okay, I still can't talk to her that long because I feel so guilty that I didn't tell her what happened despite of the hindrance back then.. Seulgi and I were always talking about this and it sucks that we can't do anything other than to keep our mouth shut because everything has been done.

"I want to talk to Jennie as well. We should forgive each one of us about this. We will be living in a world full of regrets if we will keep it and I don't want it to happen. I know we can't bring back our group like before but maybe we can do better things this time" She stated which I agree "I'm not forcing you but it's better that way"

"Especially you, Taehyung" Seulgi butt in "Attacking her behind her back during those time wasn't good, that's not how friends usually do. You also betrayed her by pursuing Somi for a year"

A silence has appeared in our table, only the noises from other people were roaming around the place. We never talked about this issue since it happened, a sudden change of mood will occur if we will.

"Stop being mad at Lisa because it looks like Jennie forgave her already" Jisoo said.

Taehyung put down his fork that caught our attention "I know. Well, I'm not the only man in Somi's eyes so I stop from pursuing her. I'm lucky that we separate our ways in a tragic way but unlucky for Lisa that she's been locked up with her because they have a child" He stated.

So Somi has a lot of men? My eyes went surprised and looked at Seulgi, what a flirt.

"But I don't have any information about her anymore. I let go of her long time ago" He added and laugh.

"Well, it's Lisa's decision. She stayed with her although Somi's abusing her" Yoongi murmur and munch his food.

Jin played on his fork and looked at us "Honestly, Jennie file a case against her about child abuse. I got the case and the police officer is already taking his action about this crime. Maybe, Maybe just this one.. I will win the case for Jennie. We will win the case, we have so much power because Jennie is a lawyer and everything will be settle in no time" He stated.

"Aah! Our director is belittling me! How could he passed that case to you? It should be on me!" Jeongyeon whine "You're his favorite!"

"But whatever it is, I hope Lisa will be wise this time. If she loves Jennie that much, leaving Somi as simple as that is not a best way. It will look like she used Somi for three years, she must think about herself. She must think that she has two kids that will be affected by her decision. I hope this time, she'll do what's the right thing and that right thing is only herself can answer it" Yoongi said.

This man, he's not that expressive when it comes to this but I know how concern he is to each one of us especially Lisa. We were together since we started college and we missed hanging out like old times, I hope it will happen before they take off.

"If Lisa didn't go with me and choose to wait for their wedding before she go there, then I'll be living alone for months" Jisoo said and lifted up her glass "Cheers for another success"

We pour our glass a shot "Cheers for forgiveness" Jin said.

"Cheers for being stupid" Seulgi replied that made us cracked up, we tossed our glass.

I hope this will be another start of something new.

----

Jennie's P. O. V.