Heart to Heart

Lena's Pov:

I couldn't stand seeing Yulia like this; her usaully strong spirit seemed broken as she held onto me like a lifeline. I could feel her tears seeping through the jean fabric of my jacket as her body shook with sobs against me.

"It's okay Yuls." I whispered to her, my lips lightly touching her temple as I tightened my grip around her slightly in a hope to help her calm down. I felt so useless as I listened to her strangled sobs and appologies.

"Shh...Everyone makes mistakes." I murmured as I pressed my lips to her hair.

"But you could be kicked out for this crap I said!" she pointed out, causing me to cringe slightly.

"Yulia...As long as I have you none of that matters. I realized that when I got home....I made a mistake for breaking up with you. Will you forgive me?" I replied, watching as she looked up, her face red from crying and her red rimmed eyes still spilling over.

"I'd be crazy not to." she answered before attempting a michivious grin.

"But only if you'll go back out with me!"

I laughed at that and lightly shoved her away.

"What kind of condition is that Volkova?" I challenged, glad that she seemed to feel a little bit better now that she had cried herself out.

"Hey! You're not being fair! You said you'd give me another chance if I heard you out!" She retorted, causing me to roll my eyes.

"We still need to talk." I reminded her gingerly as I shut the door and then took her hand as I saw her shift uncomfortably.

"Come on...Lets go to your room in case your parents come home. I don't need another round of twenty questions." I added, inwardly cringing at the memory of when Yulia first told her parents about us and how they had tried to get to know me.

"Okay." my girlfriend...ex....best friend....whatever the hell we were in that moment laughed as we headed up to her room.

"What did you want to talk about?" she questioned as soon as we were upstairs.

"I wanted to apologize for being so quick tempered today. I was just so scared and worried...My parents will react badly to all of this and if I couldn't see you again it would drive me crazy Yulia. I'm sorry I put you through all of this mess." I rushed, feeling a knot form in my throat however Yulia just pulled me against her.

"Lenka....I understand and if something does happen because of me and you end up getting kicked out or something I want you to come stay here with me. My parents won't mind because they like you and its the least I can do." Yulia stated, calling me by the nickname that she had given me when I had first became friends with her.

"Thanks Yulia...It means a lot." I managed to sniff, keeping my tears at bay as I pulled out of the hug and shared a smile with my blue eyed lover.

"Why don't we go out and do something? Hell I'll even go to the library with you!" She stated, a bit of her usual humor coming back.

"How about we go do something we'd both enjoy? Just do not pick bowling! One bad experience with a twenty ton ball is enough!" I replied, earning a laugh from Yulia.

"Stop exaggerating. If it was twenty tons you couldn't lift it scrawny ass!" She retorted before dashing out of the room; all while giggling madly.

"Just wait until I get my hands on you!" I called as I took off after her, trying to hide my own amusement.