chapter 47: Yulia's secret

Lena's pov:

I woke up to find Yulia no where in sight, though I could smell something cooking downstairs. Getting up I walked out of the room and into he kitchen, finding Yulia making breakfast while​ humming some unfamiliar tune.

"Morning Yuli."

I yawned as I walked over to her, putting my arms around her shoulders.

"Morning."

Yulia still sounded half asleep, making me wonder if it was a good idea for her to even be near a stove at the moment.

"Need any help?"

I asked, earning a look.

"I was going to surprise you but your damn internal alarm clock evidently is still set for too damn early in morning. So no, I think I can handle finishing breakfast."

Yulia retorted, kissing me before shoving me out of the kitchen with a smirk.

"Go...I don't know....do something."

She stated, waving me off with her hand before returning to the kitchen.

She came out about five minutes later carrying a tray of food, smirking as she set it down on the coffee table.

"See? I didn't burn the place down. I can cook you know, maybe not as well as you but I know how to make it at least taste okay."

She stated, handing me a plate.

After breakfast (and after Yulia and I argued about which of us were going to do the dishes.) She disappeared in the car for around a hour, returning without so much as a hint to what she was up to.

"Get your shoes on and let's go."

She practically ordered no sooner as she had came through the door.

"What? Where are we going?"

I asked as I got up, though she just grinned.

"You'll see."

Was the only response I got.

I wanted to argue about her driving us anywhere but she just pointed out she knew where to go and I didn't, so I kept quiet.

"Yulia, if you get us in trouble I swear...."

I began though she just laughed.

"Lenka, you worry too much. We're not going far anyway."