chapter 55: Stars

Lena's Pov:

Watching Yulia interact with the crowd proved that she loved this, even when I was standing there nearly shaking. Yulia caught me off guard when she kissed me right there in front of everyone, earning a choirs of screams.

"Yulia!" I grumbled, I could feel my face turning red and she laughed.

"Come on! We've kissed before on stage."

she teased, before glancing over at Steve who began to play out a song that was not even on our line up.

I was caught off guard but followed her lead.

When we were finally done I nearly collapsed into the back seat of Ivan's car, drained from the heat and the excitement.

"You two want to go celebrate or go straight to the hotel?"

He asked s soon as Yulia got in beside me.

"Hotel. I need a shower and my feet are killing me." She groaned, leaning her head against my shoulder.

"You're the one who insisted on wearing the skate shoes."

I teased, earning a glare before she buried her face back into my shoulder

"shut up."

I woke up to find myself unable to move, pinned under Yulia's arm as she nuzzled against me in her sleep.

"Yuls, I love you but move....You're squishing me."

Yulia grumbled but scooted back, removing her arm from my chest before rolling over.

"Better?"

She grunted, still half asleep.

"Much, thanks Yuls."