Starting over

Lena's P.O.V:

I knew that the whole school was going to have a field day with the fact that I got on the bus with Yulia, though I didn't expect it to be as bad as it was. Never in my life would I have figured that everyone would just stop and stare when we got on the bus, a roar of dull whispers echoing from everyone, including the bus driver.

I felt Yulia's hand squeeze mine as she practically pushed me into the only completely empty seat before sitting down beside me, glaring at something that one of the girls behind us had said.

"ignore these asses." she whispered to me, her hand never leaving mine. 

I barely glanced up at her, though I saw how her jaw was set taught as if the ligaments would burst at any moment. She was holding back whatever she wanted to say, this much I knew from being friends with her for so long, though this was the first time that she had ever been blushing because of something someone else said.

I squeezed her hand, causing her to smile slightly and glance over at me.

"They aren't going to stop us, are they Lena?" She asked, her tone uncertain though her eyes flicked with determination.

"Never," 

I answered, my voice just as low as hers.

Throughout our morning classes, everyone was whispering about us, eyes seemingly glued to our backs as soon as they thought we weren't paying attention.

"Hey, Katina! I heard you moved in with your girlfriend, what happened? Did your daddy throw you out because he didn't want a freak around his baby?" 

one guy--who's name I think was Denis--called from the stairs and I felt my face go red.

"Shut the fuck up, Sokolov!" Yulia bit out, grabbing my arm and practically pulling me out the front doors of the school and into the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" I managed to ask, my voice wavering pathetically.

"Far away from this place....If I listen to what they are saying about you one more second I am going to end up hurting someone." Yulia responded, sounding breathless despite not being winded.

"But your mom..."

I began, only to be cut off by a glare.

"Screw her! We'll worry about that bridge when we get to it!" 

The trail's of a different love(t.a.t.u fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara