Chapter 16: This Girl Loves That Girl

Lena's Pov:

Yulia sat at her desk cursing under her breath as she erased something furiously, one hand holding her forehead as she leered down at the paper.

"What are you working on?" I asked, getting up from the bed and going over to her.

"I'm trying to write a song. But what the hell can it be about? Nothing sounds right!" she answered, obviously becoming frustrated.

"You're going to lose your mind if you keep this up." I teased as I put my arms around her from behind.

I felt her chuckle silently before she retorted "I don't have one, it ran away a long time ago."

I couldn't help but laugh at that though I pulled away from her.

"I'm going go get a soda, want anything?" I asked, heading toward the door.

"Yeah bring me a chocolate pudding." she replied, causing me to roll my eyes.

Of course she'd want chocolate!  

I chuckled as I headed downstairs.

As soon as I returned, opening the door I was met with the word "Fuck it!"

"Yuli? You okay?" I asked, sitting the containers down onto the dresser before going over to her.

"I can't even get one Sentence down!" she snapped and I sighed as I grabbed the pudding and a disposable spoon and set them down in front of her.

"You want to start a band that badly, I'll help. But let's figure out the easy stuff first." I retorted, causing her to smile.

"Thank you!" She stated as she wheeled herself away from the desk and over to the bed where I was headed.

"Okay, so any idea's on who'd even be in the band?" I asked, opening my can of soda.

"Well Domen is good on the drums and Steve can play guitar." Yulia replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay....But you ask them! Next is a name....and before you even say it they are not helping with a name! I mean Steven wanted to call your dog Poofy." I replied, causing her to laugh.

"Okay Einstein, do you have any ideas?" she retorted, mouth full of pudding.

"No but the band was your idea." I answered, seeing that shit eating grin come over her face.

"Well we both are Russian and can speak it fluently so I was thinking something like Devushka lyubov?" she stated, causing me to almost spew my drink out of my nose.

"No....For one that's just asking for trouble and for two that's just as bad as what the guys would come up with!" I replied, trying to regain my composer.

"Well sorry but eta devushka lyubit etu devushku is too long, even for a song title." Yulia said pouting, her response made me want to face palm.

A silence came over us then, her giving me the silent treatment while I tried to come up with some kind of name.

Suddenly Yulia sat up and rolled herself back to her desk, writing something down before she exclaimed

"Tatu!"

"What the hell is a tatu?" I asked, causing Yulia to turn toward me with a grin.

"Us! eta devushka lyubit etu devushku....Tatu!" she explained then added "and before you tell me the name is taken, ours will be different!"

With that she brought her notebook over to the bed, the word written across the top:

t.A.T.u

"Well it's not too bad, I like it." I replied with a smile.