Chapter 61: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 4

Start from the beginning

Grey smirks and he actives his other wrist blade and he rushed toward Fosse who threw a punch which broke down the wall and he dodged and he stabbed Fosse in the forehead with his blade and he leaps back as he grabbed a nearby metal table and he swings it to Fosse's head cracking it to the right as it was almost broke and he hits him again cracking it to the left. He stumbled back and Grey rushes to him and stabbed him in the forehead and he falls over onto the ground. Grey then begins to rapidly stab at his forehead. After awhile of stabs his forehead was caved in to only be green mush and he stopped moving.

Ronnie Anne: Well that was easy. Y'all two have abilities to right?

Sid: Well yeah.

Ronnie Anne: So why the hell is y'all afraid of these things.

Grey: Not afraid. We just don't want to deal with them.

Sid: Yeah, besides most of their abilities could probably just kill us.

Grey: Besides. You just want to kill those other Queen Xenomorphs right?

Ronnie Anne: Yeah. Now come on let's go.

As they all head into another room they saw four dead nulls on the ground. With their chest open, a chestburster must've done this, but they don't really come out that fast.

Sid: Did chestbursters do them in?

Grey: Yes.

Ronnie Anne: But they don't grow that fast. It'll at least take a few hours....question is did they get infected before the breakout or after?

Grey: Either way they'll have these Four mutant powers so we would have to kill them before they grow.

Inside another room, they walked into they saw two more nulls fighting each other. One of them was some an alien invader, but he was somewhat of a fluke. What this means was that he was evil in a sense. They are invaders but instead of invading their planets. He decides to attack his homeworld killing dozens and thousands of his own race and he wasn't alone. He had a crew with him inside that tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen, his excuse was that he didn't know and thought they were on the plane he was supposed to conquer. They got rid of him but once the race was going to start their next invasion season he returned and they sent him to a planet the human first planet earth they got rid of him and no one knows what happened to that race. His skin color was green while his eyes were a pinkish color, he had black antennas on his head and had some type of pack on his back. He also talks about how humans are abominations and all should be killed, if he sees another mutant then it's all bad, but if he sees something like a human with powers then his reasons for wanting to kill all human life is boosted and who he fighting was perfect.

Caleb Silver. The werewolf or Lycan, he was one of the typical people that is all about protecting people and do what's right. That's why he became a soldier, probably under the divine light project, after all, Crytek is killing any agent they can while "working" with them. Either way or his story as an odd one. After being captured by the resistance and tortured in a base in a forest the soldiers were all killed by something, a werewolf. As they were trying to kill it he made his way straight to Caleb and bite him before leaving, making him a werewolf or as they discovered a Lycan. Think of a werewolf but way more badass. Both of them were fighting one another and they stopped seeing the three of them.

Sid:......Hey...

The alien looks at them and he just groans.

Zim: More of yours. I'll have to deal with y'all one by one.

Caleb: Not unless I stop you.

Grey: Hey hey fellas we don't want to fight. We just need to do a few things before leaving.