Chapter 59: Ronnie Anne's Resurgence part 2

Start from the beginning

Soldier: I'm sorry but she's gone. She went on a hunting game trip with some other predators in her clan.

Alex: Michael will you be able to go with Ronnie Anne to deal with her.

He nodded and Alex knocked on the glass window and Ronnie Anne looked at Alex who motions for her to come over.

Alex: Hey Ronnie Anne come here I need you for something.

She looked up at her mother and she nods.

Maria: Just go Ronnie, the sooner you're done with whatever he wants you to do the sooner we will be able to talk.

She nods and she walked outside of the room and the doors closed.

Alex: Leni Loud has taken down some bases and right now she's at the one you'll be dropped off to. So you two take her out and come back here. No need to bring back the body.

They nodded and both of them walked to the hangar once again passing all the cells and one of them stuck out to Ronnie Anne. This one was just sitting in the cell. He was just sitting there, he almost looked normal but he was around 8'4 and he was pretty muscular and he just looked down at the ground while wearing riot armor. She didn't know why but these mutants or "nulls" have to be failed experiments and then Michael spoke.

Michael: He's called Law bringer. He originated on my homeworld. He came here for an easier life but something happened to him. Someone took everything from him and then later Alex and his men founded him after he leveled a town.

Ronnie Anne nods and then Michael continued to walk and she followed him.

Meanwhile, with Leni she was just going through some of the files that were in the base and she couldn't find anything useful with what she was looking for. Michael was standing in a tree and four soldiers were heading to the base. Michael leaps down and cut three of their heads off. The other one turns to him and he stabbed him in the mouth. He pulled his sword out and he cleans the blood off of it with his bare hand and he smiled and he walked closer to the base. Since it was in the afternoon Ronnie Anne didn't have any good places to hide, just let Michael deal with them and he did. He walked up behind them and killing them before they would know what's going on. He went invisible and as some of the soldiers turn the corner they saw the dead bodies and run to it but one of them gasp coughing up blood. The other two turn towards him. They saw nothing through his stomach that was covered in blood and then Michael appears and he blasted both of their heads with his plasma casters. Michael then walked towards an opening, they set up camp. Places for the soldiers to sleep and rest, he walked into one of the barracks where some of them were sleeping. Michael smirks and he raises his sword high up in the air before bringing it down through his forehead killing a defenseless enemy. At first, he couldn't believe what he has done, he was just looking around and he looked at his sword but he starts to think, this is "something that has to be done" he shakes his head and he starts to take out the other sleeping soldiers.

Ronnie Anne rolled her eyes and she turns to where Leni was with no guards around her. She leaps down in front of the door and she slowly crept up behind Leni only for someone else to right hook her and she falls onto her knees as she was kicked into the face. Leni turns around and as she did her eyes widen as she saw Ronnie Anne.

Leni: Aren't you the girl that was dating Linky...wait you are. Tonnie Anne?

Ronnie Anne groans.

Ronnie Anne: It's Ronnie....

She turns to the other person that had punched her and it was another Leni. Before they could say anything they heard an explosion and outside the campground where the other soldiers where. Leni looked confused and then she stood up quickly and she stabbed the other Leni in the stomach, her tail went through with ease. This one was just made out of her blood and muscle, no solid bones in her at all. As she yelled in pain she tossed her to the wall and the real Leni starts to dodge each of her attacks and as Ronnie Anne went for a neck slash Leni punched her in the face and she does a spin as a copy of her comes out uppercutting her and she does the same thing another copy of her out punching Ronnie Anne to the wall and that's when the other Leni gets up and she punched her in the face and grabbed her leg slamming him into the ground. As she does Leni rushed to her only for her to get blasted in the stomach by Michael who made it into the building to help with the fight. The other Leni rushed to him and he takes out his sword cutting that one in two. She falls down and just yelled in pain as she was slowly healing.