"Even if she did find it cool, witch she didn't, I- I don't know I just feel like your trying way to hard"

"Steve cut him some slack, this is his first girl he's really talked too, other than me"

"Well not everyone can have your perfect hair alright"

"It's not about the hair, the thing with girls is to just... just act like you don't care"

"And how did that work for you Steve?" Stephenie said laughing a bit

"Shut Your mouth Steph"

"Even if you do?"

"Ya Exactly, it drives them nuts"

"Then what?"

"Then you wait"

"Wait until what?"

"until you feel it"

"Feel what"

"It's like before a storm, you can't see it but you can feel it, it's like this,uh electricity, you know?"

Stephenie didn't understand, couldn't you see the dark clouds before a storm?

"Oh, like in the electromagnetic field, when the clouds in the atmosphere"

"No no no no no, like a.....like a sexual electricity."

"Oh"

"You feel that, then you make your move"

"That's when you kiss her?"

"Woah woah woah, slow down Romeo"

"Sorry"

"You know, some girls, they want you to be aggressive. You know, strong, hot and heavy, like a...like a lion, but others you gotta be slow, you gotta be stealthy, like a ninja"

"What type is Nancy?"

"Nancy's different, she's different then the other girls" Stephenie thought of how much pain Nancy caused Steve, and yet, he still loves her.

"Yeah, she seems pretty special"

"Yeah Yeah,she is"

"This girls special too,like"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, hey, hey."

"What"

"Your not falling in love with this girl are you?"

"Uh, no.no"

"Okay, good. Don't."

"I won't"

"She's only gonna break your heart and your way to young for that shit"

After a bit of quiet Steve suddenly spoke up "fabregè"

"What"

"Huh"

"It's fabregè organics, use the shampoo and conditioner, when your hairs damp, it's not wet, ok when it's damp"

"Damp"

"You do four puffs of Farrah Fawcett spray"
Stephenie had watched Steve do his hair for a while sometimes help him but she never told anyone, because Steve would kill her.

"Farrah Fawcett spray?"

"Yeah, Farrah Fawcett, you tell anyone I just told you that, your ass is grass, your dead Henderson, Do you understand?"

"Ya"

"Okay"

"Farrah Fawcett, really?"

"I mean, she's hot"

"Ya"

When they arrived to the junk yard Steve sighed
"Ya, this will do, this will do just fine" "good call dude"

"I said medium well!" Lucas yelled waving and walking over with Max

"Who's that" Steve asked. Dustin didn't reply but just looked at them

"Hey Max"

"Hey Steph. Since when are your brother and Dustin friends?"

"Since like an hour ago, he was the only one who we could get to."

They were the only ones helping Steve, Dustin and Lucas were talking behind a car, Until Steve spoke up

"Hey dickheads, how come the only ones helping me are Steph and this random girl, we lose light in 40 minutes, let's go. Let's go I said!"

"All right, asshole!god"

"Okay! stupid."