Epilouge. Part one.

3 years later

Berlin, Germany

"Und das ist das Ende meiner Präsentation." The petite girl finished her presentation with a big smile on her face.

I nodded my head and looked at Irene, my second hand, to see what her reaction was, and it seemed like she was not happy.

"이봐, 찡그림 그만해." *hey, stop frowning* (i actually have no idea if it's even right..)

"나는 그녀를 좋아하지 않는다." *I don't like her*

"Vielen Dank, wir melden uns bei Ihnen, wenn wir Fragen haben." Other worker said to her and The girl bowed her head and walked out without another word. Hmm rude.

(I will stop with Korean or German now... 🤦‍♀️
I just wanted to show that they two are Koreans and others workers are Germans)

"It was not the best work, I have seen better." Irene looked at me and stood up.

"Yeah, I know, but we need to choose something, we don't have time." I stood up and we walked out the conference room towards mine office.

Well should I tell what happened in those 3 years? I believe you are curious.

I am currently working and living in Berlin, it's a wonderful city, my uncle 2 and a half year ago wrote me, saying, that he really need help with work and would love if I could help him, and well I couldn't miss the chance to work at Vogue Germany, and when my uncle got sick, he with delight gave me his position with everyone's agreement that I was the best thing that could happen for them.

So now I am an editor-in-chef of Vogue. If I may add, the youngest editor-in-chef of Vogue's history.

I now that you're curious about what happened between me and Jungkook.

Well we broke up after 5 months of dating, it was great, until we decided to go public. And it was a horrible idea, but Jungkook insisted that I would agree, and how I could say no, to those beautiful doe eyes?

And everyone again hated me, because I snatched Korea's baby boy from them, again.

After awhile I gave up, because Jungkook barely spent time with me, BTS got more famous every day and there wasn't place for me anymore. And when the world tour came, I wasn't allowed to travel together, something between the lines that I am a distraction for boys, and bring negative scandals. Plus Jungkook's ratings were low, and he needed to keep up his bad boy image.

Hoseok was with his dance group in the world tour with boys. Everyone loved Sope couple. Yoongi being so sweet with Hoseok always melted everyone's hearts. And I still can't understand why I was so hated.

Jin moved to Japan, even if he said that it will be for short time, he loved being there and Joonie couldn't say no to his lovely fiancé, so every free minute he spent in Tokyo with Jin.

Nari went home to Busan after a few months from Sope's wedding, her mother got sick, so she needed to watch over their little family shop.

And I lost every contact with everyone. Well it was more like everyone decided to cut their ties with me. Once in a half year Taehyung writes me, I respond, but it just that.

So when my uncle called, I saw this as the best opportunity for me to run away from my loneliness and try to create new life. My parents saw how miserable I become and encouraged me to persuade my dreams in Europe. I really love them for that.

I wrote Jungkook a letter, while they were practicing for comeback, and left it at our home. He called me a couple of times, however the conversations never were long.

He said that he loves me, or now maybe loved, but he agreed that it was the best for us to separate. He didn't tried to stop me, or fix things up, he even admitted that he couldn't hold the pressure of all scandals. And I cried while he said all those things. But I hoped that maybe if we spent some time alone, he would came back to me. And when I asked: Kook, I just want to know one thing, is your career more important than me? And when I didn't hear any answer just a silence, I knew that fate didn't want us together. Thank you, that's all I needed to hear.

And like that I cried and cried, and cried. 

And with a heavy heart, I left Seoul.

He never called or wrote, or tried to find me.

But it all happened 2 years ago, I am a new person, I don't hold grudges. I smile more, I have new friends who love me, and perfect self esteem. People respect me, and bow when I walk by. I am powerful in my own way. And I couldn't be happier.

It's just a one tiny little thing.

I still love Jungkook-ah...
——————————————————
Sooo
first of all, thank you for those 4k reads!
And I don't know if it's better to write

few more epilogues

a sequel

???
I have some ideas:)))