Seventeen. Holding Hands.

Jimin POV

Jungkook started to laugh so hard that I thought, that he might die.

"This isn't even funny." I frowned.

"Yes it is."

I pouted and grabbed water bomb and threw to Jungkook's head, then I started to laugh.

"You are so dead right now." He looked with angry eyes.

"Oh shit." I chuckled and started run to my room.

He ran after me, but I went first inside room, I tried to close doors, but Jugkook was way stronger than me, so he just pushed it and I haven't where to go. He walked to me and walked backwards, until I reached bed and he pushed me. Jungkook smiled victoriously and jumped on me. He started to tickle me and I plead him to stop, but he didn't bother to stop.

"Jungkook!!!" I screamed, when I started to cry from all laughter.

"What?" he stopped.

"Stop." I still giggled, while tried to catch my breath.

"Why I should stop? You threw water bomb in my head." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's the point not to throw, if there aren't nothing?" I bit my lip.

We stared at each other for straight 5 minutes. His perfect brown eyes hypnotized me.

"I hate you Jimin." JUngkook shook his head and chuckled.

"Awww." I giggled and he climbed off me and laid down near me.

"You said something about concert yesterday." I started when remembered yesterday's events.

"Yeah, concert starts at 12 pm." He looked at me. "And Sejin said you to come together." He again turned his eyes on ceiling.

"I would never miss my boyfriend's concert." I giggled.

"Oh you really make me nervous." He sighed.

"And you me."

"What time is it?" he asked me.

"12.10 pm." I yawned.

"I want to sleep." He closed his eyes and faced me.

"If you will go to sleep, you will miss your own concert, in which we are already late." I chuckled and went in closet to grab clothes.

"Fuck." Jungkook jumped out off bed and ran out of my room.

I ran in bathroom really fast. I washed my face and brushed teeth also combed hair. I dressed and took sunglasses with leather jacket and a bag.

I went out of room and went in Jungkook room

I went out of room and went in Jungkook room. I opened doors and saw him completely naked. I faslty closed eyes and started to laugh.

"JIMIN!!." Jungkook shouted.