Thirty two. Pretend.

Jimin's POV

The next morning I heard how the doorbell rang and I jumped out of bed and left Jungkook in bed. I was really tired, but after some time I understood that Tae won't go down, so there I am at the end of staircase, with only pj's on. The voices were heard inside the house, I opened the doors, and all I could see was a lot of hair and legs. I focused and after sometime I recognised all their faces, and they were talking non stop. I hugged everyone and let them inside.

„I know what happened with Jongin, everyone knows, Ji." Hobi whispered while hugged me.
I stepped back and looked at her with a confused face.

„What do you mean, everyone knows?" I squinted my eyes.

„He told everything on the media, at first I didn't believe, but then the photo, where it could be seen your bruises and now I am sure, that he beat you." Hoseok smiled sadly.

„That asshole. Why the fuck he told that?" I clenched my fists.

„Well he told everything a little bit diffrent, but I knew that he was lying."

„Jimin-ah!" I met Nari's eyes. I took a breath and smiled to her.

"Soo where is Jungkook and Tae?" I heard Joon out from the living room.

"They are still sleeping." I giggled. "I am going to wake them up."

"Just don't get in fight with Jungkook." Hobi said while hugged Yoongi.

And then I remembered that they don't know that we are a thing, so we can pretend to hate each other again. I ran in the bed room where Jungkook slept and jumped on him.

"Please let me sleep moore..., moom...." He started to mumble under his nose.

"Jungkook-ah,  wake up." I slapped his face a little, not hard.

"For what was that?" he sat up.

"All gang is here, and they don't know about us, so why don't we pretend a little more? Hmm what do you thing?" I smiled.

"But I wouldn't get to kiss you, I can't hold myself for too long." He pouted.

I smiled with the smile where my eyes disappear and locked our lips together, we kissed each other until I was under him.

"I want mooooore cuddles." He whined, I swear I hadn't heard him whine, and it's fucking adorable.

"Okay, we can cuddle a little more." I whispered and kissed his pouty lips.

He hugged me close to his chest and I found comfortable posision on his broad chest. I kissed his neck and after some time we were sleeping.

After some time'

"Jimin?" I felt how my hair was brushed off my face and someone called me.

"Mmm?" I opened one eye and I saw Jungkook's face near mine.

"Everyone know that we are together, Tae asked Jin to check on us and call us down, so he found us here, with you on me, so he called everyone and then I woke up with everyone's weird faces." He giggled and pecked my lips.

"Yeah, I guess I was tired." I smiled and kissed him harder.

We started to make out until we heard a voice from the corridor. We turned our heads and we were met with Hobi and Nari giggling while filming us. I got all shy and hid from them, with my face on Jungkook's chest, while he caressed my body and left small kisses on my head.
——————————————————
It's been a while since I updated, but here I found a free minute to write. It's shitty, and I don't like it. My exams hadn't finished yet, I am half in the process, only 3 more!

Thank you for reading ✨💙
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

There aren't any 'The Jeon and Park' [completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें