Forty one. Clubbing.

Jungkook's POV

Well in my house officially started a World war III, and I am not happy at all. Because there are plates that are flying across my head and Taehyung screaming in other corner. I don't know why they are arguing, but Nari is angry as fuck, and Tae is not having it. I would love to just go out of here, but when I will be back, I might not have a house left  at all.

"Taehyung, you peace of shit." Nari was screaming while throwing another plate towards Tae's direction.

"Enough!" I stood up and went between them. "What happened between you two?" I had a frown on my face.

"She started everything, a psycho." Taehyung was frustrated.

"It's you that are cheating on me with that whore Jimin, and now you are saying that you love him, what the fuck!!!" She crossed her arms and screamed her lungs out.

At first I was confused of what Nari just said, but then I frowned more and looked at Tae.

"Don't call him like that." Taehyung said angrily.

"Jimin is mine." I looked at him without any intentions to give up.

"Jimin was yours." Tae's stare now shifted to me.

"Tae, don't pick a fight with me." I came closer to him.

"He hates you, genius." He smirked with the most stupid smirk and god I wanted to wipe it away.

I was soo angry that that asshole dare to say that he loves Jimin. He belongs to me and to nobody else, and I don't care if he wants to kill me or just hates me, nobody will have him.

"I am going home." Nari sighed and walked out the door.

I cleaned everything up a bit and decided to go to Yoongi, because Jimin asked me to look what he was up to while breaking up with Hobi hyung.

I dressed up and walked out the house too, jumped in my car and headed towards Yoongi's house. I really hoped that those two could be together again, because damn if the match made in heaven really existed then it supposes to be Yoongi and Hoseok.

Plus I have my own problems that I really need to fix starting with Rebecca and finishing with Tae and Jimin.

I knocked on Yoongi's door, but no one opened, then I decided to check if it was locked and it wasn't. I walked in and the view wasn't the best, believe me. I just saw how half naked yoongi was on his knees between some guy's legs, not sucking yet, just warming up.

"Oh Jungkook..." When Yoongi spotted me he was very confused and the boy got shy. "Hi." He fixed his hair and looked at me.

"Hi to you too Yoongi, would you like to introduce to the guy you suppose to suck, I think?" I rose my eybrow and came closer.

"This is Jacson, my boyfriend." He bit his lip.

"Hi, it is a pleasure to meet you." Jackson reaced for my hand to shake it.

"What about Hobi?" I didn't give him any attention, I just looked at the blond man.

"And what about him?" He rolled his eyes.

"Why did you broke up with him and why some boy is in your house?" I looked at Jackson for a sec and looked at Yoongi again.

"Why do you care? It's not your business, if you came here just for this, you can go home right now." He rolled his eyes and grabbed a can of beer from fridge.

I left them and walked inside the living room. I sat on the sofa and called Jimin, after few beeps he answered.

"Can you talk?" I asked him.