Fifty eight. One way ticket.

Before you start reading this chapter, I want to thank everyone who reached the end of this shitty story! It means a lot to me!
Thank you to those 18 followers, for 2.6K reads and 165 votes!
I love you all! Enjoy the last chapter!
(Maybe someday I will edit this story, because it is really cringy, but nevertheless I am happy for myself and this book)
Have a great school year!
——————————————————

Jimin's POV

"That's why she said what she said." I finished my story about Jongin and Rebecca. I was crying, so I closed my eyes so I wouldn't see Jungkook.

"I understand if after all of this you will look at me differently and won't talk to me, I really understand. Just please don't say this to anyone, I am begging you.." I sighed and lowered my head.

After few minutes I felt how Jungkook hugged me tightly, I smiled and hugged him back.

"Jimin, you can be sure, I won't tell anyone." He whispered in my ear and I smiled a little again. "But Rebecca and Jongin will pay for this." He out-of-nowhere stood up and started walking.

I reacted immediately and grabbed his hand and he faced me again.

"You are not going anywhere." I looked in his eyes. "I can't do anything, and don't say that there is a solution." He wanted to start talking, but shut his mouth.

"I won't leave everything like this. I won't let anyone to degrade you.What if it happens again?" He looked at me.

"Jungkook, stop, it won't happen." I frowned. "Listen me here, You need to promise to me, that you won't do anything to them and won't create any revenge plans." I looked with a stern face to him.

We looked at each other's eyes and after sometime he sighed and noded his head.

"Okay." He rolled his eyes. "But... With one favor."

"What favor? It's not teenager's secrets." I mumbled angrily.

He giggled and didn't react to my words. "You need to promise that there won't be any secrets or arguments between us. Let's be friends again. Fine?" Jungkook looked at me.

"Okay, friend, but if you say something to someone, or create revenge plans, I won't talk to you ever again."

"I won't say that to anyone, don't be scared." He smiled with a warm smile and I giggled again. "Let's go inside, Hobi should throw his bouquet." I held his hand and we walked towards the house, where everyone was standing and were waiting for us.

We stood near by Hoseok's parents, Jin walked to me started pull me towards all the girls to catch the bouquet, I tried to wiggle my way out, but it didn't work.

"Just stand and try to catch it." Jungkook laughed and left me beside everyone.

I sighed, because I didn't have any energy left to argue with anyone.

"I will count to 3!" Hoseok shouted. "One..., Two..., Three!!!" With that said Hoseok threw the bouquet in to the crowd.

Everyone started jumping, while I just held my hands in the air, pretending to care. Every girl tried to catch it, they were ready to fight each other. I laughed at them and then I felt how someone pushed me forward and the bouquet landed in my hands. Everyone was looking at me. I looked at Hoseok and he looked at me.

"Well, we are waiting for the next wedding." Yoongi laughed and everyone started clapping.

"Yeah." I faked-giggled and walked towards our friends.