Nine. Deal?

Jungkook POV

BamBam and Namjoon dragged us inside Audi and somebody started to drive. I didn't realize what happend until now.

„Fucking Park Jimin!!! What did you do??" I started to shout. I was furious.

„I'm ruing your reputation."

„Idiot, this isn't a childish game. This is my life."

„Fuck you." He showed me middle finger and highfived Namjoon hyung.

„Namjoon- hyung, you are in common with him?" I shouted again.

„Yeah." He laughed.

„Idiots. Everywhere is just idiots. Ohh what I'm going to do..."

Jimin POV

That kiss was awfull, I still can feel his lips. Ewww! I kissed him just because I wanted for him to loose fans. Namjoon-hyung said that it was amazing idea. Just he needed to talk me in for that kissing part. This was as awful as before two years, when he had said goodbye to me.

„Aish, what about my car?"

„We will pick it later." BamBam said.

„By the way who's this car?"

„Mine." I smiled.

„Still mine is better."

„Jungkook-ah, don't kidding." And again Namjoon laughed.

Jungkook POV

„Mhm." Was all I said.

And again all of them talked and I just sat there. I really want to choke Jimin. When car stopped at our house I stepped out and slammed that damn doors. With half ear I heard how BamBam invited him inside. I straight way ran upstairs to Tae's room. Jinyoung and him smoked inside the balcony. (In this story Tae will be a bad boy, I just like it this way :D)

„Uhh that bitch is here. Uhh I hate Jimin." I shouted in pillow.

„Jimin?" they shouted in one.

„You know him?" Tae asked Jinyoung.

„Yeah, we all grew together. Jimin, I, Jinyoung and others."

„I am going to say hi to him." Jinyoung said and disappeard behind doors.

„What is he doing here?" Tae asked and I told him all situation.

„What I am going to do?" Tae just shrugged.

I went to the kitchen. There sat Jimin, BamBam, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon. I didn't even give a glance to them. I took out beer can and headed inside my bedroom. I sat on bed and turned TV. After 10 minutes my phone rang.

„Hey, Sejin."

„Jungkook I had a call from Bang PD, he told to take all of you inside studio and a boy name Jimin, Okay?"

„Yes."

„I am waiting you at the studio, faster." He hang down.

I didn't understand anything, but I think this is because off the shit that Jimin made. I went downstair's and to the kitchen.

„I just had a call from Sejin, he told to go to the studio right know. You to Jimin." I looked at him with angry expresion.

„Why me?"

„Maybe because of that shit, that you are my boyfriend." We started to stare at each other.

„Then let's go." Said Suga.

„Mhm." I still looked at Jimin.

„Please, stop it." From out nowhere said Taehyung.

I turned around and went out of house. I sat in Tae's car while BamBam, Namjoon and Jimin went to Jimin's car. Others sat in Yoongi's car. After 40 minutes we were at the studio. We all went out and headed inside building. Jimin walked near me and I hated that feeling. We reached Sejin.

„It's him?" he asked while Jimin bowed to him. I just nodded.

„Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon wait here. You *pointed to me, Jimin, Tae and BamBam* there." We all walked inside.

There sat our managers. We all bowed.

„I am very happy to see all of you here. Please, sit down." They pointed to chairs.

„Firstly, BamBam and Taehyung, did you stop smoking?"

„No." BamBam just lowered his head.

„No and I am not going to." Tae said back. They all sighed.

„Jungkook who is he?" now another one pointed to Jimin.

„Friend from childhood."

Jimin looked at me with weird exspresion, but I said with eyes for him just to go with the flow. And he finally nodded.

„Then why he said that he is your boyfriend? You know how many followers you lost?" They asked me and I almost laughed, Tae just smiled.

„But for really this is very good. Be together, your ratings are now up. Right know you are in all news."

„I am not going to be Jungkook's boyfriend." Suddenly Jimin shouted.

Jimin POV

They have to be crazy. It was just a revenge. I won't be Jungkook's boyfriend.

„If you started, you need to finish it." One of them said angrily.

„No way, it was a joke." I crossed arms.

„What if we pay for you?"

„How much?" I was curiuos.

„NO. NO. NO. In no way." Jumped Jungkook from his seat.

_____________________________________

And again short one, but look forward to next chapter ;)

Will be hot... 🔥

UPS. Did I just say that? 🙏✨