Fifteen. A call.

Jimin POV

After one hour of sitting and phone scrolling they finally finished. All boys went out of studio and talked with Sejin,

"Jimin. Let's go." Jungkook looked at me.

We went down and out through the door, all boys went behind us. Jungkook interlocked our fingers. That uncomfortable felling didn't vanished. Fans started to scream and plead to take pics or gave signatures. While they talked with them, I stood near Jungkook and waited for him to finish.

Some of girls called me with ugly and offensive words, but I just pretend that I didn't hear them. When Jungkook finished, took my hand and we went to his car. I sat inside and waited for Jungkook to sit too. He fastly ran around car and sat inside.

"Where are we going now?" I asked without looking at him.

"I don't know, but I think I am taking you home." He looked at me, but turned his eyes on road.

"Okay." I sat in silence, because I hadn't what to say.

But suddenly Jungkook's phone rang and we both looked at each other and he quickly answered it. He was in silence for good 5 minutes, but then started to shout, that he disapproves with something. And finally he handed me his phone, I took it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jimin, this is Hyunsoo, one of boys managers."

"Hey." I greeted him and looked at Jungkook with puzzled look, but he was focused on road with fists on steering wheel.

"I think you heard what I said to Jungkook-ah?"

"Well no."

"Well I said that he will live with you, that the rumors about you are not dating will disappear."

"I am not going to live with him." I started to scream, because I have no wish to see his face all the time.

"Jimin." His tone change to way more scarier. "Everything is decided, now you are heading to boys house, Jungkook is taking all his stuff and you both are going to your house. You will live in your house. That's it. This is the end of discussion." Hyunsoo just hang down.

"They are really really stupid." I gave Jungkook his phone and sat in shock, in mind that I will need to live with Jungkook.

He took his phone and without words drove to his house. After 30 minutes we drove inside yard, two cars already were inside garage, so boys are already here. We both got out of car and went in house. We didn't look at each other, we were drowned in our thoughts.

"If not you, this wouldn't happened." He said angrily and slammed door right before my face and went inside.

I just stood for a minute outside, but decided that I need to go in.

"Oh it's you." Said Namjoon with bowl with ramen.

"Why Jungkook went to pack his stuff??" He asked.

"Yours managers thought that it would be a great idea us to live together. So now he's packing his stuff." I just sighed without energy. Namjoon grabbed my hand.

"Let's go to the kitchen." There sat Yoongi, Hoseok and another boy with beautiful features and perfectly brushed hair.

"Jimin-ah this is Jin-hyung, my boyfriend." Namjoon smiled so bright that I thought I will get blind.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." I smiled him.

"Me too." Jin smiled and pecked Namjoon's lips. I sat between Hoseok and Yoongi and told them what happened in car.

"So where Nari will live?" Hoseok asked with still confused look.

"I don't know I hadn't had time to think about this before, but I really have no energy to think right now." I laughed and sighed, Namjoon started to talk with Yoongi about some award show, but I didn't listen I just waited for Jungkook to finally go downstairs.

"Jimin, let's go." Jungkook walked in kitchen after 20 minutes.

"Wish luck for me." I whispered in Hobi-hyung ear.

"Good luck." He laughed out loud, I bit a goodbye with everyone and went in living room.

"Come, faster." Jungkook mumbled.

"Please shut up and don't command me." I stared at him with deadly glare.

"Well if you won't annoy me, I won't command." He went outside without a look with his stuff. I went outside and last time hugged Hobi-hyung.

"Jimin, I said FASTER!!!" Right now Jungkook started to shout.

„Shut up!!" I walked near car and when I opened I still heard how Hobi talked with Yoongi.

„Now we can officialy say that World war three starts now." They just giggled.

I sat inside car and we drove to my, well from now our, house.
——————————————————

And out of nowhere I updated

Finally school ended so I will have way more time than before :)) ✨