Forty six. Is he cheating on me?

Jimin's POV

In the late evening, Jungkook was back home, I didn't say anything to him, I tried to delete Rebecca's face from my mind.

"Jungkook?" I asked him when we were on the bed ready to go to sleep.

"Yeah?" He looked at me while hugging.

"Can I ask you one question? But you need to say the truth." I sighed.

"Of course, you can." He smiled and I decided to ask eight away.

"Have you met Rebecca in the past few days?" I asked not looking him in the eyes.

He was silent for a few minutes and probably thought what to say, how to lie.

"Yes, I had." He told me and I was honestly surprised.

"Why?" I looked at his brown eyes.

"I wanted to end everything with her, so she wouldn't try to bother us." He hugged me closer.

"Okay." I mumbled and buried my head in his chest.

It was silence. We laid like that until I fell asleep.

'Next day'

"While you were asleep Sejin called, that the concert is cancelled because of the bad weather. So I called my mother, they invited us to celebrate Christmas together." Jungkook played with my hair.

"When are we going?" I asked still sleepy.

"She wanted for us to come today, but if you have something planed we can go tomorrow, I don't care." He kissed my neck.

"We can go today." I giggled because it was ticklish.

"Great, we can leave in a few hours." He jumped on me and started to tickle me.

"Jungkook.." I tried to push him off.

"Kiss me and I will let you go." We kissed each other.

After out little make out session I was gone in the bathroom to wash up and get ready. And after 20 minutes I walked out. I put some clothes.

When suddenly Jungkook's phone rung.

"Jungkook!! Kookie!!" I shouted but no one answered. Should I look who wrote to him, or not?

I picked up the phone and turned it on. It was a message from Rebecca.

Even I wasn't named with a heart...

Why he would lie to me? I haven't done anything to him, why he doesn't trust me? Why doesn't he just dump me? Why we are going together to his parents? I gulped and tried not to cry.

I need to pack my stuff at home.

"Jungkook?" I walked out of his bedroom, but nobody was inside the apartment.

I know that he left me here to meet up with Rebecca, but I couldn't thought that he would just leave me here alone.

I grabbed my stuff and called the cab after 5 minutes, the taxi arrived. I climbed and after 30, I was already in my home.

I don't even know if I want to go with him... But I really missed my parents, I haven't seen them for long.

I climbed upstairs and stuffed my clothes inside the suitcase. I was still thinking why he met with Rebecca? I know that they are together now, but why? And why the hell she calls him a bunny? Well she is a bitch so I am not surprised. I made myself a cup of coffee and sat on the kitchen counter.

I was drowned in thoughts that I didn't hear how Jungkook walked in.

"Ji, baby, let's go." Jungkook said to me when I finally acknowledged his presence.

"Mhm." I sighed and walked upstairs to grab my stuff.

I walked outside the house and threw my stuff inside the car. Jungkook locked the doors and sat inside. I picked my phone ad scrolled through Instagram.

"Is everything alright?" He asked and looked at me.

"Yeah, I am just tired." I smiled with the fakest smile and looked outside the window.

"If you want, you can sleep until we arrive to Busan." He smiled and turned the engine on.

I was silent all the way, read some interviews on phone, and didn't say a word to Jungkook. I just thought how loving him is hard. And when we hated each other was way easier.

"We are here." Jungkook looked at me while turning inside his parent's garage.

I nodded and jumped out of the car, I grabbed mine stuff and waited for Jungkook, we walked inside his house and we were met with a cute Jungkook's mom's puppy. Mr. Jeon walked out of the kitchen.

"Where is Mom?" Jungkook asked while hugging his father.

"She went to shop, she should be home soon." I hugged Jungkook's dad while he answered.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon, it's good to meet you again." I smiled a little.

"Me too, and Jiminie~ just call me appa." He said while patting my shoulder.

"We are going to my old bedroom to put our stuff." Jungkook smiled and grabbed our suitcases. We left all our stuff and I put my phone on charger.

"Let's go downstairs?" Jungkook asked me and came closer to me.

"I think, I am going to my parents, I haven't seen them in a while." I stepped back and looked in the mirror.

"We can go to them later, together." He stepped closer and brushed my bangs.

"No need, you should stay with your family, I will come back later, I promise." I smiled a little.

"Well, okay." He kissed me and I went downstairs, put on a jacket and walked outside.

All the time I was thinking, is Jungkook cheating on me?

900+ words