Twelve. Seduce.

Jimin POV

Beside her legs there were two luggages.

"Miss me?" she smiled.

"Why are you even asking?" I giggled and hugged her.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"I don't live with him." I laughed out loud.

"But every one talks that Jeon Jungkook finally found his lover. So I didn't have much to do, so I just searched and what I see is you, Park Jimin. I couldn't believe so I just packed and came in Seoul. And now you are saying that you don't live with him." She frowned.

"This is a trick, I agreed to be his boyfriend just for money." I rolled eyes.

"So I came here for nothing?"

"No, you can live with me. I don't have much to do."

"Is here someone else?" She asked when saw another pair of shoes.

"Yeah, my best friend Hobi-hyung." Nari placed her things and followed me to kitchen, where Hoseok sat and were pouring another glass of wine.

"Hoseok-hyung, this is Nari, my old friend." I smiled.

"Oh, I am glad to meet you, I heard lot of about you." He giggled.

"Really?" Nari looked at me and laughed.

"Sit, Drink?" I rised my eyebrow.

"You know me, I won't say no to good wine." I took another glass from cabinet and poured wine.

"So what were we talking about?" I asked Hobi.

"About Kook and Taehyung." He smiled.

"So what do you think if we change topic?"

"No, no, no I want to hear about Jungkook. And by the way who is Taehyung?" Nari smiled.

"I think he was Jungkook's best friend, before what Jimin did." Hobi laughed.

"I didn't do anything bad." I rolled eyes again.

"Yes, yes, just Tae's hand suddenly grabbed your ass."

"Wow, wow, wow, I missed soo much. Are that Taehyung beautiful?"

"Oh believe." I giggled. " High, with dark brown eyes, blonde hair and fucking hot... and his voice... oooh god, that voice, makes me moan." I just moaned.

"And as always, why all hot boys go to you? Am I not beautiful?"

"Girl, you are fucking beautiful!" Hobi looked at her.

"Believe, he says true." I winked.

"awwww, thanks babes." She smiled. "By the way Minie, I heard Rebecca is in city."

"She is already hitting Jungkook." I frowned.

"Are you jealous?" Nari and Hobi asked.

"Well of course, he is my boyfriend." We just all laughed.

"Ohh what if we invite our old gang? And that Taehyung?" Nari clapped her hands.

"Jungkook-ah won't answer me." I frowned and sipped from glass.

"Just give me his number." After 2 minutes she left to talk with Jungkook.

"Can I stay or should I leave?" Hobi asked.

"Are you kidding, of course you are staying, by the way we will invite Yoongi and others." I smiled.

"Okey." She also went to give a call.

I was slightly nervous, because of Jongin. I didn't want him in my house, but I just wish that nothing will happen.

~After few hours~

Everybody was here, well except Taehyung. Rebecca as always tried to seduce Jungkook, but he didn't even look at her. All the time he watched me with angry look. Same as I. Nari wouldn't shut up asking when will finally Taehyung come, But when he showed, she disappeared, and Jungkook looked at him with death look. When Jongin saw me with another man, frowned. I just looked at Tae.

"Hey."

"Hey." I smiled.

"Did you miss me?"

"Maybe."

"Well I missed you." He wishpered in my ear. I giggled.

"Oh here are you." Nari came closer.

"Taehyung, here is Nari, Nari here is Taehyung." Her eyes sparkled, and I understood that she liked him.

"Pleasure." Taehyung smiled.

"Me too." Nari smirked and winked.

"She will try to seduce you." I smiled to him.

"And I will try to seduce you." His hand traveled down my back and stopped over my butt.
——————————————————

And again no Jikook.

sorry, don't kill me I promise in another there will be JIKOOOOOK ;))

thanks for reading!