Fifty one. I'll kill you.

Jungkook's POV

We got 4 weeks for vacation and shit, because of Yoongi's weding. It's good, I have more free time and can do what ever I want, I won't need to listen how everything I do is bad for my image, you are drunk, you bring a new girl every evening and so on. I don't care what people think anymore, they should listen to my music, not look at how I look.

"Jungkook you aren't listening again." Namjoon said to me.

"Mmm?" I faced him.

"He said that we will do a party for Yoongi tomorrow, so you need to be sober and without a girl." BamBam smiled.

"yeah, Okay I understand." I sighed and looked outside the window, while we were driving home.

They talked about something that I didn't care. After Jimin dumped me I started to look at the world with pessimistic's eyes. I don't care about that stupid party, I don't care about his wedding, by the way I am the best man. I don't know why they chose me and why they are not telling who will be Hoseok's best man, maybe some cousin or a friend.

All I was thinking was Jimin.

I am curious how he is doing? Had he found another boyfriend? Will he be at the wedding? What I am even talking, ofcourse he will be, he is Hoseok's best friend. He needs to be there, then maybe I could explain myself and make things better.

"Jungkook?" I faced Taehyung when I heard my voice.

"Yeah?"

"I am asking you are you going with me? To smoke? We are here." Tae rolled his eyes.

"Mhm." I mumbled and climbed out of the car.

"Just be careful, so nobody would see you." Yoongi sighed and walked inside the living room with Bam, and Joon.

We walked inside Tae's bedroom and sat on the balcony's floor. We smoked in silence. I don't even know what to tell him. All those rumors that we are together separated us even more. How people can think about this? It is stupid. I still love Jimin and fuck, I am bringing a new girl every night and we are not playing cards believe me, so how can they think that I love taehyung.

"You still think about him?" He finally said something.

"No." I lied. "He is dead to me."

"I know that you are lying to me." He threw ciggarete away. "But I don't care." He walked inside, leaving me alone.

"Then why you are asking, if you don't care." I mumbled, even if I know that he didn't hear me.

I know that Tae and Jimin had something between, and Taehyung still feels something to him.  But I don't know what Jimin feels to him, maybe he left me for him? Can it be the case? It looks logical. Nari spotted them, me too. But maybe it is not the truth.

I shook my head and threw the ciggarete away. Yoongi was facetiming with Hoseok, Bam was as always in the kitchen, and Namojoon was talking with Taehyung. I decided to go to my old room, I haven't been there for awhile. I laid down on my old bed and picked my laptop. I checked my twitter account and wrote how happy I am about Yoongi's and Hoseok's wedding. Many fans started writing what bitch Jimin is, but I didn't write anything. I went to his profile and found just a simple 'I don't give a fuck anymore.' And a lot of hate towards him.

I sometimes am so sorry for bringing Jimin in this awful mess. If not me he would never receive that much hate, he would be just a simple boy maybe dating a nice guy and would be happy. I guess he is tired from all this bullshit, maybe he needs to distance himself and then he will come back to me.

"Jungkook!!!" Bam ran into my room with phone in his hands. "What does it mean?!"

I grabbed his phone and looked at it. There were Rebecca's twiteer profile, where was a photo with a huge belly and with a note that they missed me.

 There were Rebecca's twiteer profile, where was a photo with a huge belly and with a note that they missed me

"What the hell?!" I shouted.

"You fucked her without condom?" Bam sat beside me.

"No!" I shputed. "Well yes, but she done a dnr test, and it isn't mine. I will kill that bitch!" I unlocked my phone and found her phone number.

She didn't answered, of course.

"Don't panic, we will find a solution." Bam sighed.

In the same minute Sejin called me.

"Jungkook, what that photo of a pregnant women is about? Is it yours?" He was pissed.

"No, she is lying, I will fix everything!" I shouted and ended the call.

I dialed Rebecca again and again, but she never answered. I swear to god, I don't care she is pregnant or not.

Fuck, that kid is mine, but nobody knows that beside me and that nurse. I hope nobody gave her more money so she told nobody.

"Congratulation, daddy." Taehyung walked inside my bedroom. "Is it a boy or a girl?" He laughed at me.

"Taehyung, if you won't stop, I will kill you, all of you." I hissed at them.

I tried calling her again and she answered.

"Hey, boo bear, how are you doing?" I heard her awfully high voice.

"Rebecca what the hell is happening, that kid is not mine and why you are posting those stupid photos, I will kill you and that stupid kid, I swear to god, Rebecca! Delete that photo!!" I shouted at her without stopping, she will fuck my life.

"Calm down, Jungkook, that kid is not yours, but we still could be a family." She chuckled.

"I swear I will find that person, who kills bitches like you." I ended the call and threw the phone to the wall.

"Calm the fuck down, Sejin will find a solution." Bam placed his hand on me.

"Leave me alone." I pushed his hand and sat on the bed.
——————————————————
1000+ words
Don't forget to vote!!
Thank you for reading ✨💙

~I am currently at Sweden, but I have written 3 more chapters and will update by schedule! The end is near~