Eleven. Wine.

Jimin POV

And again one of Taehyung hands slid down on my ass and squeezed. I moaned and after 5 minutes, I decided that is enough. I reached ground with my legs and last time kissed Tae's lips.

„Something is wrong?" He asked with confussed look.

„It's enough for today." I smiled and took sweater.

He just whined. I put my sweater and went through the doors. I went downstairs in the living room, to take all my stuff. Everybody looked at me, I just walked to Hobi-hyung.

„I'll wait you in the evening, at me." I smiled.

„I will be there." He giggled and I went outside.

I sat in the car and drove home. I turned on radio. God knows what happend in Tae's room, but I liked it very much, and I don't regret at all. By the way he is hot as fuck and not a faint-heart as Jungkook. Wait why am I thinking about him?

I shaked head and drove home. After 15 minutes I was inside my room. I changed, grabbed laptop and went in the living room. I turned TV and Twitter on. There was more followers and haters too. All I wrote was:

‚I love @Jeon_Jungkook and fuck you haters.'

It was awful. To write that I love Jungkook. Right away messeges flooded me, with reqquests to follow or die. I turned off twitter and started to watch TV.

~After some time~

Door bell rang and I went to open doors, there stood Hobi-hyung with 2 bags.

„Come here." I let him in.

He placed his stuff and we hugged each other.

„Soo don't tease. What happend inside Tae's room?" He crowed and placed bag on the table. Then took out 3 bottles of wine.

„We just made out, we were half-naked and he squeezed my ass, that's it." I told while went to take wine glasses.

„Oh my god!" He laughed. „And Jungkook saw you?" He rose his brow.

„Yes." I sat on the sofa and opened bottle.

„And how he reacted?"

„He said that I am slut and went out. And I just said fuck off." I laughed and handed glass to him.

„Oh, so hard. Wouldn't be better just to get along with each other?" he rose glass.

„No way. This is more interessting. And I think, when god created us, he said ‚They will be enemies'." We bouth giggled and tasted wine.

After two-and-a-half bottle, my doorbell rang again.

„Waited someone?" asked Hobi.

„No, unless you invited strippers." He laughed and I went to open doors.

„Nari?"