Thirty six. Running.

Jimin POV

"Oh fuck." I mumbled under my nose, when Nari ran out of the house.

"I guess I am single again." Tae shrugged and sat as nothing happened.

"Shouldn't you go after her?" I said and started climbing of his lap.

"What is the point? Sooner or later we would broke up." He smiled stupidly while looking at me.

"Taehyung I won't be with you." I frowned.

"Why?" he asked irritated. "We both are single, don't you think it is the best for us to be together?" He still looked at me.

"No, it wouldn't." I slapped his hand which was on my tights, away. "And I won't talk with you until you talk with Nari, she is my friend."

"It's not just mine fault." he grew angry.

"You started kissing me, not me." I was furious at this point.

"Everything was different before." he sighed, stood up and left probably after Nari.

I found a comfortable place on sofa and watched into nothing. Then suddenly my phone rang in my back pocket, I grabbed and answered.

"Hey, Hobi."

"If you are at Tae's-run!!" he shouted from another end of the call.

"What? Why? What happened?" I asked a little bit afraid.

Hyung was too slow, because I heard how car's tires stopped near the entrance.

"Oh fuck, it is Jungkook I gotta run." I ended the phone call and jumped off the sofa and ran to the windows.

I ran to my shoes and jacket, because it was pretty cold outside.

I locked the door and started to gather my belonging stuff, until Jungkook banged the door with his foot.

"Oh god please help me." ai mumbled and ran to the back doors.

I opened them and there stood Jungkook, who I wasn't expecting to see.

"Jimin!!" he ran after me upwards the steps.

"Let go my leg you sick bastard!" I shouted at him when I felt how his strong grasp pulled me down the stairs.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted when I was under him.

I started to move but he was way stronger than me. He just looked at me and smiled.

"You know."

"Go fuck Rebecca, I don't want to see you." I kicked him in his balls and ran to the main doors, where stood Nari.

"Please, Nari , help me, Jungkook is here." I walked closer to her.

"He can kill you and I wouldn't mind." She pushed me out of the house and slammed the doors shut.

I haven't much time, I needed to go home, I don't really have much energy to argue with anyone after this night. Its an hour long walk and Jungkook is with a car, but I don't care. I wanted to ran away from Jungkook, from Taehyung, from Nari and from everyone.

I pulled my phone to check the clock witch was showing that it's currently 11.47pm.

I should go home, like right now, because I heard some rambling from behind me and when I turned around I saw a bunch of girls running before me. Shit shit shit.

When I ran to my home I found my door's unlocked and just bolted in and shut it. Oh damn I don't feel my legs.

"Jimin?" Someone ran to me.

I looked behind and saw Jungkook hugging me.

"What are you doing here?!" My heart almost stopped.

"Thank God, you are alright. If they would have done something to you, I don't what I would have done to them." He hold me close to him and didn't let me go.

"I am okay. Everything is okay." I repeated like mantra more to myself than him. I hugged him close and a tear rolled my cheek.

"Ji..." He mumbled and shushed me.

"I am okay." I stayed in his arms, I really felt like I am at home.
——————————————————
An update!
I will shorten this story, I am going to finish until 60th chapter, so It is about 20 chapters left! Please support me! It really helps me to write! Thank you for who are writing to me to my DM! Love you all!
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to vote ✨💙