Thirty eight. Unholy things. ⚠️

This book wasn't supposed to be mature, but I really wanted to make at least one part with mature content, I tried myself out and for the first time tried to write not so detailed smut.

If you are not comfortable by reading it, you can skip this part!
——————————————————

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Jimin's POV

It was BamBam and Jin's turn, so Nari went after them for their dare.

"So what will we do, while they are out?" Namjoon asked us.

"I don't know, but I want sleep." I yawned and hugged Joonie.

"It's only 3 in the morning." He chuckled and laid down for me to lay more comfortable.

It was silence for a few minutes until I heard my name.

"Jimin, can we talk?" I opened my eyes and saw Junkook before me.

"Yeah sure." I stood up and walked with him inside his bedroom. "What happened?" I asked and jumped on his desk.

"I want to talk about you, me, us." He mumbled. "And Taehyung." He sighed and added.

"Then talk, I don't have anything to say." I wasn't very pleased talking about this topic.

"Ji, I know that you like Taehyung and I can stay out of your way, if you really want." He mumbled while standing near the balcony door, one meter between us.

I didn't say anything, I just listen to his voice, not really listening for what he was saying. I couldn't understand my feelings, I was lost between Tae and Jungkook, they both intrigued me and I don't even know why. Was it because they were best friend? Or because Tae was a new meat. Yeah I sound like a whore, but I can't think differently.

"So, do you agree?" Jungkook asked me.

"Mmm?" I furrowed my brows while looking at him.

"You didn't listen, right?" he smiled.

"No." I bit my lip, for me not to laugh.

He chuckled and walked closer to me. Placed his hands on my thighs and spread them apart, he stood between them. I felt how my heart was beating faster, and how my breath was heavier.

"I know that you want me." He whispered in my ear and licked a long lick on my neck.

"It's not true." I whispered back and closed my eyes because of the pleasure.

When his hands was on my ass and my legs found their way on his hips, I felt the strong urge to kiss him and do unholy things on this desk.

"Don't lie." He started to suck my neck and immediately found my sweet spot. He started to kiss his marks and I let out a silent whimper. "Just how I said." I knew that he smiled.

"Jugnkook~" I started to breath heavier and whimpered louder when his hand was under my jeans, touching something, that nobody touched before.

"I want you, right now." Jungkook fastly kissed my lips and his hand started to work faster.

I kiss him back and moaned loudly, I just couldn't hold myself back anymore. I rolled my head back and he went down my neck leaving his marks on my white skin.

"Lock the doors." I mumbled and he aparted us and ran to the doors.

Once he was back he put on his phone on the loudest volume and played some music to silence our moans. He picked me up and I locked my legs on his hips and tangled fingers in his long raven locks. While we kissed Jungkook came to the wall and trapped me between, he removed his and my shirt in one go and collided our lips again.

I think I sucked the life out of him, how good the feeling was. I just couldn't stop. After a few minutes he pulled my jeans down and I started to open his jean's button. When we both were butt naked, Jungkook picked me up and threw me on the bed. We kissed again, with his lips going down my chest and stomach, all I could do was to roll my head back and moan his name.

He kissed and sucked my inner thighs near my crotch area.

"Mmhmm... Jungkoook-AHH!" I screamed of pleasure when he started to suck my balls and work on my length with his hand. He brought his other hand to my mouth.

"Suck." He demanded with his low voice. I done just as he said.

"Ahhh..." I moan out whit his 4 fingers in my mouth. When he thought that it was enough he pulled them off.

"God, you look breathtaking..." He growled while he looked up and down my body. I felt so comfortable under his stare that I just opened my legs further apart.

He leaned down and kissed my lips a few time before inserting his first finger.

"Owwwhh..." I whined in pain, but he just shushed me down by saying that the pain will go away. After sometime I felt more comfortable and let him go further.

"You can insert another one."

"Are you sure?" He asked with a concerned voice. I just nodded. He waited while I adjusted and started scissoring me.

He done that with his others fingers too, when he started to move them around me more fatslty I moand his name.

"JungkOOK-AAHHH!" He kissed me again and with another hand jerked himself off.

"Okay... uhhh... you c-can... go forward..." I panted as crazy and I could feel how sticky my whole body was with sweat.

"You sure?" He asked me and held our foreheads together.

"Yeah, I... I-I am..." I looked down to his member which was standing tall and proud, and red of how painfully hard it was.

"Fuck, how is it going to fit in?" I asked with worry laced my words. "It's huge..."

"Don't think about it, I will try to do this as painless as I could." He whispered and kissed my cheek.

He started to push in my tight little hole. He was in with just his tip, but the pain was unbareable, I think that my whole lower region was torn apart.

"Uhhh... F-fuck... It HURTSS!!" I shouted and Jungkook kissed me while trying to distract me from the pain, and I think that he did a great job because after a few moments he bottomed me and heaved a sigh.

"Holy shit, how you are so tight? I prepared you with four fingers. Fucc-ck" He stuttered when I clenched around his length.

It felt like his dick was all the way to my neck, because fuck, how long and thick he was.

"You can move." I moan out as he started to move inside. After a few minutes all I could feel was the pure plessure.

"Faster, Jung-jungkoo-ok..." I moaned and faster he did. And  then out of nowhere I felt a huge wave of pleasure going through me.

"HOLY SHITT... F-Fuck.. JunkgOOK-AHHHH! I screamed and I was sure that the whole block heard me but I didn't give a fuck.

"Bingo." Was all Jungkook said and started to move faster.

"Jimin-AHH, you are amazing." He kissed every part of my body and found my hands.

Our hands interlocked and it took a few mere seconds and we were on the cloud nine, all I could do was to clench his member more, while Jungkook bit my neck.

"Fuck... I love you..." those words slipped out of his mouth, but I pretended that I didn't hear what he said and just moaned louder, don't know if it was even possible.

"Could you maybe stop?" Someone shouted from behind the door.

"Never!" We both shouted out.

And with a last few trusts we both came, holding each other hands and kissing, while moaning from the pure bliss. We were sure that everyone heard us, but we didn't give a single fuck at that time.
——————————————————
So yeah...
Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote 💙✨