Twenty nine. Past's shadows.

Jimin POV

While I was waiting for Taehyung to arrive, I somehow stood up and started to pack my stuff, all necessities. All the time I was praying not to face Jongin again, if he came here, I don't think I will stay alive. And when I heard sounds of footsteps from downstairs, I died inside for a moment. I was shaking please don't be Jongin, please don't be Jongin, please do- And then I saw Taehyung running to me and I immediately cry myself a river. I think I cried from happiness, that after all this time I will be safe, in safe arms, in non toxic environment.

"Jimin!!" he stopped when he saw me.

"Hug me, please." I hollowed and spread my arms for him.
He pulled me in his embrace and hugged me close to his body.

"Ji, let's go, I don't want to meet that asshole, because if I will, I will fucking kill him and you won't stop me."

"Okay." I wiped my eyes and continued to put my stuff in the suitcase.

After few more moments Taehyung grabbed my stuff and we went downstairs. I saw a vase, I grabbed it and smashed into ground, I trashed my house for 10more minutes. Tae stood all the time near the exit, with a reassuring smile, I knew that he understood how much I need to free my frustration.
When my home was damaged to the point where weren't anything to break more, I turned to Tae and said "Now we can go, I don't want to be here longer."

"Okay." He opened doors' and we walked out.

"Don't lock them." I smiled and jumped in the front seat.

Taehyung chuckled and dropped my things in the trunk. It was chilly outside, but I was inside so it's cool.

"Ji, what he had done to you?"

"He beat me down" I said silently.

"Why?"

"I hadn't had sex with him" I looked at Tae.

His hands was pale from holding fists. I placed my hands in his and smiled with assurance.

"Everything is okay, Taehyung, from now on everything will be okay."

"I hope." he watched my movements with a small smile.

"Where are we going?" I asked when I saw that we are going in the different direction than normal.

"To the hospital."

"Why? I don't feel bad." I said with a pout.

"You need to see a doctor, so I could sleep peacefully." He giggled.

"Okay."

'At the Hospital'

"Everything is alright, no broken ribs or other bones, a few cuts, that we have sewn. Of course after few hours you will feel pain, but drink a few pills of painkillers and everything should be alright. Come after one week, we will check your cuts. And thats it for now, if you need anything please call!" The Doctor smiled genuinely.

"Okay, thank you, very much" I smiled and bowed a little.

"Thank you doctor." Tae hugged me behind.

"If I could ask, what happened?"

"My past's shadows." I smiled a little.

"We should call the police, Ji, I am scared." Tae hugged me closer.

"Don't be, there's no need." "And thank you for your concern."

"If it is really okay, I will be going. Goodbye!" The doc bowed and walked us out.