Seven. Boring.

Jimin POV

At 6.30AM I was already at home. After 8 hours of sleep I had woken up and now I were watching some stupid movie in living room. I sighed, took my computer and went to twitter. Now I had three times more followers than yesterday and I dind't know why.

I looked through my followers and spoted just one familiar name. Namjoon.

Oh that cute guy from yesterday' I pushed ‚follow' button.

I went out from his profile and just continue to scroll down. I also spotted few photos from yesterday. There was me, Hoseok-hyung, Yoongi-hyung, Namjoon and Jungkook. There were people who asked what I am, but I didn't show attention to it.

I tweeted:
‚Boring...'

And right away somebody had mentioned me. Namjoon?

@Namjoon_Kim:
@Park_Jimin hey, can I get your number? Xx ;)'

I laughed out loud. Then got new DM.

@Namjoon_Kim:
So what about that number? Xx

@Park_Jimin:
What's the reason?x

@Namjoon_Kim:
Well you said that you are bored, I could visit you. Xx

@Park_Jimin:
Okay. +82******** I am waiting for your text ;) xx

+82********:
So where do you live?

I stood up and went to make coffee, while I thought invite him or not. Well I won't find anything better so why not. I came back in the living room, sat on the sofa and took my phone.

+82********:
Aren't you going to invite me? :/

Me:
*Address* Waiting ;)

Do you want to change the name into Cuteboyfromyesterday ?

Yes   /   No

I placed phone on table and went upstairs to clean my stuff. Until I heard a doorbell. I went downstairs and opened doors with smile.

„Hey." I opened doors more that he could get in.

„Hi." He stepped inside and I closed the doors. „Here is a little food for us." He pointed to huge bag.

„Oh yeas, a little." I chuckled. „Let's go to the living room."

Namjoon took his shoes off and we headed inside.

~Two hours later~

„Hyung you are very bad actor." I laughed, when he pretended that he was scared, while we were watching horror movie.

„Okay."

„Here, catch." I laughed and threw m&m's to his mouth, but he didn't catch it. Then he did the same to me, just the thing was that I catched.

„I am not playing this anymore." He frowned.

„Hey stop being unhappy." I ruffled his hair.

„Stop it!" he did the same. At that moment we laughed so hard that I rolled out off bed and we laughed more, when my body was on the floor. But then my phone started to beep, somebody mentioned me in twitter.

„Oh, what is he doing here?" I mumbled when I saw Jungkook name.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw his post. Namjoon – hyung sat beside me.

@Jeon_Jungkook:       
‚You look soo cute here @Park_Jimin. P.s. I hate you. Xx'

And there was a photo where I was in 6th grade, with cake on my face. There I was crying and Jungkook laughing.

„Oh this means war." I murmed looking at the picture.
——————————————————-

Short chapter!

Soo what do you think?? ✨✨

Its so hard to understand that you won't meet BTS in real life:/
I am so happy for all armys who was in fansign!
Btw they look all look soo good❤️