Forty five. More than me.

Jimin's POV

"We have a concert tomorrow." Jungkook said while chewing his sandwich, I was drinking a cup of coffee with our tangled legs under the table.

"I hope you won't fuck up." I giggled and stuffed a spoon full with Nutella.

"I won't if you will be there." He looked with loving eyes at me and I couldn't not to smile.

"Well~ maybe I will be there." I bit my lip.

"Come here." He stood up and walked around the table.

He back-hugged me and walked me to the sofa. Somehow I was between him and sofa, and still with the spoon in my hands. He started to tickle me and the spoon sooner or later was on the ground and my hands on his chest. He stopped and looked at my eyes. We stayed like this for a little and I just giggled.

"What?" I asked silently.

"You are wonderful." He whispered back and slowly leaned in to kiss me.

Not waiting anymore, I gave in in this amazing feeling. My hands were in his hair and I stroked them roughly. Jungkook's hands were on my waist and the jumper I had on was pulled up fast, and in the moment was on the ground, I pulled back and removed Jungkook's shirt. I let him get down between my open legs and my breath was rapid while Jungkook licked and sucked my chest.

My lips was wide opened and a loud moan could be heard, Jungkook entered his tongue in my mouth and I grabbed his head while pulling him closer to myself. His hand was soon on my crotch and he rubbed it a little. He opened jeans and placed his hand on my bare boner. I arched my back and rubbed myself on him. I couldn't stop moaning and Jungkook couldn't stop leaving marks on my body.

"Jungkook?!" Someone shouted outside the apartment Jungkook, the voice was familiar, but my mind was currently not processing.

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed and pulled his hand from my jeans, I found my jumper and put it on.

"Oh here you are." Yoongi walked inside and I brushed my hair with fingers.

There stood a boy with him, brown-haired man, looking around the apartment, he looked uncomfortable.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook stood near me and shook hands with Yoongi.

"Sejin said to pick you up for tomorrow's concert." He smiled to me and I smiled to him.

"Why you didn't call me?"

"Well I tried, but someone was very busy with pleasure." He laughed.

"Mhm." He frowned and I was red as a tomato. "So you brought Jackson because?" Jungkook rose his eyebrow.

"Well, yeah. So what?" Yoongi had an angry look on his face.

"Nothing." Jungkook turned around and looked at me with a smile, I smiled back.

"Soo we are going, the rehearsal starts in 30." Yoongi closed the door.

"Are you going with me?" Jungkook asked.

"No I will leave the fun for tomorrow." I giggled and pecked his lips.

"But you could come today..." He touched my forehead.

"Kook~" I mumbled with a smiled on my face.

"What?" his hands was on my ass.

"You will be late." I breathed when his hands found my zipper.

"We have ten minutes, I can be fast and you?" He still looked at my eyes.

"No." I giggled and pulled his hand out of my pants.

"Then wait for me in the evening." Jungkook smiled with a bright smile and kissed me.

I nodded and when he was read he left the house. I sighed when the silence was seeping through the walls. I walked inside Jungkook's bedroom and picked his laptop. I jumoed on the bed and opened it. There was photo of me on his desktop, it is so cute. I logged to my twitter and scrolled through it.

There were a lot of comments on his post and way more posts how Jungkook and Tae was gay for each other, with a hashtag #Taekook. Well I made out with both of them, and I can asure that they are gay for me, not for each other.

It still hurt to read all those mean comments, how they told me to kill myself and leave Jungkook alone, how ugly and unworthy of him I am.

But what hurt the most was recent photos of Jungkook and Rebecca together.

Jungkook and Rebecca.

Rebecca and Jungkook.

It was everywhere.

And everyone liked Rebecca more than me.

750+ words