Forty nine. There aren't any 'The Jeon and Park' anymore.

Jimin's POV

That night I asked Taehyung to leave me alone, to think about everything and nothing. I wanted to think what to do about Jungkook. We have to brake up, I need to forget him, because if not, everything will repeat. I can't tell this to police, because they would track me and kill me. I want to be safe and I don't want Jungkook to get hurt. I have to do this for our own good, even if we are separate.

Next morning I packed some stuff and rode to Hoseok-hyung. My face was puffy, I was with the same clothes, I just needed to talk with someone, I couldn't be silent. I parked my car beside his house and hurried to the door.

"Nari?" I was confused why she was here. "What are you doing here? Where is Hobi?"

"Well, I can't be in the same house with Taehyung, so Hoseok let me to stay here." She let me in.

"Okay." I said silently. "Where is he?" I asked.

"He is still sleeping, you can wake him up, I guess." She shrugged and walked to the living room.

She is probably still mad at me, but I can't do more. I went upstairs to Hoseok's room and sat on his bed and waited for him to wake up, I need to talk with him.

Jungkook's POV

After few hours I needed to meet up with Rebecca, I made her do a DNR test, so I could know that the child she is carrying is not mine. I really hope that it is not true, ether way she would stay with me.

She was late again, I was in a hospital for a half hour and waited for her. I am trying not to be nervous, because I am not sure a 100%.

"Oh my god, I am so exited, you will finally know that you are a dad, even if I said this a thousand times. But it is not the point, we will be a family." She talked while holding my arm.

"Shut up Rebecca." I rolled eyes and walked next to the room.

She was annoying, her voice is annoying, her stares are annoying, her stupid hair is annoying, her laugh is stupid as well as her smile. All in all Rebecca Smith is annoying and I hate her. I would better have a lots of plastic surgeries and change identity, just not to be with her.

The doctor walked in and called us inside his room. All the time I was with Rebecca, so she wouldn't think of tricking me and paying for the doctor to fake the test. We were waiting for awhile, so I asked her to grab me a cup of coffee, she wasn't happy, but I didn't gave a shit.

Finally I could take a breath, because she was talking about the life later, how we will buy a house and raise our kid together, she would stay at home and take care of the house, while I will be performing and bringing money to the family. I could imagine all this with only one person, but it is definetly not Rebecca.

"Mr. Jeon?" A nurse came out of the room and asked me.

"Yeah?" I stood up.

"I have the result." She handed me a white brief, with a letter with a lot of words, but I searched that one line.

And there it was the line that ruined my life.

I was the father.

I can't believe that it was a positive. I can't believe that I will have to raise a child with Rebecca, to live with her for the rest of my life. I would better kill myself.

"Please, tell me that it isn't my kid, I will pay for you. How much do you want? Just please say it is not mine." I looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"I am sorry, I can't do that." She smiled sadly.

"Please I will pay for you, 1 000? 5 000? Just please tell me that the kid is not mine. " I was pleading for her, but she shook her head. "10 000?" I asked.

"Look, I can't do that." She smiled.

"I will give you 25 000, if you will say that it isn't mine." I looked and prayed to every god.

"Just don't say anyone what I will do." She looked around and picked her laptop to do something. And I almost cried from happiness.

I sat at my place, wrote the check and placed it in my back pocket. I waited for Rebecca to be back with my coffee.

Jimin's POV

I cried like a crybaby, when I finished telling everything about the Christmas to Hoseok. He cried with me and couldn't believe that it happened to me. He tried to talk me in to calling the police and tell them what happened, but I just shook my head, and said that everything will be okay and I will live through it, without Jungkook. He called me stupid, but I didn't listen, I just asked is he alright about me staying for a few days.

Hoseok ofcourse said yes, and said to go to the shower, to relax. I picked my stuff and walked inside, later walked downstairs to the kitchen, I drank some coffee until someone rang the doorbell.

Jungkook's POV

I received a few punches from Rebecca, she left me alone in the hospital. I gave the nurse the check I wrote and I haven't felt this happy a long time. Without second thought I called Jimin, but he didn't answered to me. I was so happy and I missed him so much, I don't understand how I could be that stupid to lie to him, to not cherish him, I need to say how sorry I am.

I found Hoseok's phone number and called him, he said that Jimin is at his place. I stopped at the flower shop, bought the most beautiful flowers, and drove to the Hobi's house. I noticed Jimin's car in the driveway, so without second thought I ran to the door and rang the doorbell.

"Where is he?" I asked right away, when the doors was opened by Hoseok.

"In the kitchen, Jungkook, look, make an effort, everything is way worse than you could think." He sighed and let me in.

I didn't understand everything right away, but I walked straight to the kitchen. There sat Jimin with a cup of coffee in his hands. He looked at me and I saw how tears rolled down his beautiful cheeks.

"Please, Jungkook, stop." He shook his head while looking at me, and those words stung my heart.

"I am sorry Jimin. I am sorry for everything that I have done, I should have cherished you more, but I really needed to take care of some business so nobody would mess our future. So now everything is done. We can live together. I promise everything will be amazing, because I love you, more than anyone could." I talked while looking at his crying face.

"You don't understand, we can't be together, just leave, please?" He hiccupped.

"Why you are doing this to me, to yourself. I don't understand what I have done." My voice started to tremble.

"You haven't done anything, it is my fault, but we will be better separetly. It's the best if you leave now and don't come back."

"I will forgive everything you have done Jimin, just please don't do this to us." I came closer and put the flowers on the table. "I love you very much, Jimin-ah." I cleaned his teary face with my hands.

"Jungkook, please, don't hurt me and yourself more, I am asking you." He pushed my hands down. "If you really love me, you need to let me go." I couldn't believe that he said those words.

I stood there for a minute, just looking how he cried.

"Okay." I sighed. "If you really want it, I will leave, but you need to know, that I always loved you and always will." I kissed his forehead and walked out of the house without second glance.

I stood outside for a minute. Finally I decided, that I need to get drunk until someone will know that everything is over with him.

That there aren't any 'The Jeon and Park' anymore.

——————————————————
1400+ words

I was crying while writing this one...

Alsoo please tell me if I can make the story better somehow! I feel sad that at the end nobody will read what I am writing...
The end is very near maybe 5-8 chapters, but maybe I could do some changes:/