Forty. Better than me.

Jimin's POV

Once I opened my eyes first thing that popped in my mind was Hobi Hyung. I still don't know what happened with them and why Yoongi left him. I jumped out of my bed and with clothes in one hand I headed to the bathroom. When I was ready I headed downstairs to grab a jacket and keys. I unlocked the car and drove away to the city center. Once in the supermarket, I grabbed 4 bottles of wine, some cheese, olives and Hoseok's favorite candies.

Later I stopped at my favorite bakery to grab some feshly baked pastries and two large black coffees. Also bought a peanut and caramel cake, Hoseok really loves it. I jumped in my car and checked the phone, it was currently 9.42am. I wrote Hobi that I will be at his 20 minutes later.

I drove in his driveway and parked my car. Rang the doorbell and waited for my best friend to open the door.

"Jimin-ah?" I heard his tired voice.

"Hobi..." I saw his puffy with dried tears face and I immediately hugged him.

He tried to talk but nothing came from his mouth more than whines and hiccups, he hugged be back and sobbed in my arms.

I grabbed all stuff and brought them in the kitchen, he sat on the counter and sipped coffee that I handed to him.

"I will put wine in the fridge, and those pastries, okay?" I asked him.

"Leave one bottle." He said silently and I just chuckled, because I knew that he will need that.

"I am going to pick glasses." I ran to the living room with some snacks and placed everything on the table.

"Come on let's go to sit on the sofa. You have to tell me everything." I smiled and dragged him to the living room.

We sat in silence for first few minutes, until I handed a glass with wine to Hobi.

"Sorry for not coming earlier, but I know that you like first hours of hard times to spent alone." I smiled a little and Hobi grabbed my hand while saying. "No, you know me too well. I am glad that you know when to write and come to me. Love you for that." He smiled and sipped his drink.

"Soo, now tell me what happened."

He was silent and just looked at the glass, I saw how tears welled up in his eyes.

"Hobi..." I mumbled silently.

"He just left me." He whispered and drank whole glass in one go, I filled his glass one more time.

"Did he say why?" I asked looking at him.

"For Jackson." He had a furrowed eyebrows while saying his name.

"Who is him?" I frowned.

"Don't you have a computer in your house or internet?" He looked at me with are you serious face.

"You perfectly know that I don't sit there a lot. I have a better stuff to do." I giggled.

"What do you want to know?" He sighed and sipped wine.

"Well who is he?"

"I don't know much, because I couldn't look at him on internet... But obviously better than me." He whispered and poured more wine.

"You are the best that could happen for Yoongi, and he is probably some gold digger." I sighed. "By the way, what he said to you, when he decided that you need to break up?"

"Well, he said that he found a better person... and that... that I shouldn't be mad at him and th-that we could still stay friends and ..." He hiccupped while saying all those words, I hugged him close to me and tried to calm him down.

"How can I not be mad at him? HE said it's not my fault, but how it's not my fault when he found a better replacement for me." When he calmed down, he said those words without much emotions.

"Shh, he is not worth a single of your tears, he is an asshole. You are perfect and I couldn't find more wonderful person than you." I hugged him closer and kissed his head.

"When did you last slept?" I asked when saw how big his eyebags were.

"I don't know, maybe 2 days ago." He whispered to my chest.

"Come I will make you a soothing bath and later you will go to bed, okay?"

"Okay." He smiled a little and kissed my cheek. "You are the best."

"Yeah, I know." I giggled and headed to his bathroom to prepare perfect bath.

When everything was done, I asked for him to come upstairs and when I was sure that he will stay there until he feels better. I went to his bedroom, changed sheets and placed them in washing machine. I started to tidy up his house a little, I hoovered the carpets and washed dishes, when I was done I came upstairs to close windows for him not to get sick. And right then Hobi walked out with fluffy bathrobe.

"I am ready for sleep." He chuckled a little and sat on the bed.

"Okay, go to sleep."

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?" He looked at me and I giggled how cute he looked right now.

"Of course, come." Hoseok hugged me and laid on my chest.

"You a really are the best." He said until drifting off to dreamland.

When he was dead asleep I decided to call Jungkook. After 6th call he finally picked up.

"Jimin? Did something happened, that you are calling to me?" He asked and I heard how someone at the other end was screaming.

"I wanted to ask you to talk with Yoongi hyung, what happened and who the hell is Jackson?" I sighed and looked at Hobi sleeping on my chest. "By the way, what is happening at yours?" I frowned.

"Nari put down that vase, it is my mom's!" He shouted and then I heard how something broke, and I really think that it was a vase, and then heard Taehyung's scream." Nari and Taehyung is arguing, nothing much, are you at Hobi's?" He sighed.

"Yeah." I giggled. "I think I will call you later, I think you need to go there and save your house." I giggled more.

"Okay, bye." He chuckled and ended the call, but before the call ended I could hear how something broke again.

"Did war start?" Hobi said with a smile on his face.

"Shh, go to sleep, I will tell you later." I laughed and combed his hair.

"Okay, okay." He whispered and closed his eyes.
——————————————————
Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote 💙✨

-Kimchi 🧚🏼‍♀️