Thirteen. Fists.

Holly shit, they just dropped a song... I am crying right know, because Tae there look so fucking good... and his voice... Out of nowhere 💜

Taehyung is GOD and his voice is AMAZING 😍💯😭💜

Jimin POV

I removed Taehyung's hand, drank my drink and placed it on table. I looked at Taehyung, his dark eyes scanned me and he grinned.

"Jimin, babe, do you know what is with Jungkook? He doesn't speak with me." Rebecca asked me with annoying voice.

"Jungkook is my boyfriend, so fuck off of him. Did you understand?" I asked with bitchy tone.

"Your boyfriend? What are you saying. Interesting..." She rose her brow and scanned my body.

Oh god, how I hate her. She is so annoying. And of course she went back to Jungkook, who still didn't pay attention to her, he just stalked me. After few minutes, when Taehyung went outside to smoke, Jongin came to me, and interrupted our eyes war. It was just him and I. My breath rushed, but I tried to look calm.

"Hey Jiminie~" he smiled with weird smile.

"Hello." I tried to say as natural as I could.

"So how are you, babe?" he came closer. And oh believe I didn't like this, he made me scared.

"Don't call me like that, you asshole."

"Don't say that you are mad for that time in my bedroom?" he asked me and trailed his finger down my cheek. I fell so bad right know, memories flashed in my mind. I removed his hand from my face.

"Fuck off, jongin." I hissed.

"Jiminie~, I think we should start over again, just you and I, I and you~" he pulled me closer to his chest by my waist.

"I think he clearly said, to fuck off of him." I heard voice behind Jongin's back. I couldn't see who's it was, because Jongin was way bigger than me.

"Don't interfere, okay?" he said and turned around, then hugged me, I tried to escape his embrace.

"I am serious right now." Jungkook stood right in front of me and looked at Jongin with angry look.

"Jungkook-ah, as I said don't interfere. By the way why do you care? You hate each other, so what's the point?" Jongin laughed with his ugly voice.

"He is my boyfriend, and now let go, if you don't want to find yourself in hospital." Jungkook clenched his fists.

It is first time when I saw Jungkook so angry and what I can say, he looks fucking hot. It was silence between them for a moment. We could hear music and other people's, who didn't pay attention to us, laugh.

"You and Jungkook? Together?" he looked at me and started to laugh.

"I'm saying last time, let go him. You know that I am stronger than you and got everything you couldn't." Jungkook clenched his fists more, if this is even possible.

"Just not this time Jungkook, now I am stronger and your boyfriend will be mine." He grabbed my face and placed his disgusting hands on it, and kissed my lips harsh.

I pushed him with all strength I had and ran behind Jungkook's back. Jungkook didn't even wait for a second, he punched Jongin directly in nose. They started to fight with each other. All I could say was that Jungkook was wining, because he was on top of Jongin. While they were fighting I ran outside to look for Taehyung.

"Tae!." I screamed out as loud as I could. He faced me.

"What it is?"

"Jun-Jungkook and –and Jon-Jongin. They are fighting, I don't know what to do..." I started to panic.

"Come." He grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. When he saw Jungkook he pushed him off Jongin. It took half minute, while they started to fight again.

"Jungkook, please stop!." I screamed, but he didn't listen. Taehyung tried to separate them again, but it was difficult. I ran to Jinyoung, who was near Nari.

"Jinyoung I need your help, faster!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him. As soon as he saw them, he helped Tae. And after a minute they were seperated. I kneeled beside Jungkook.

"I will kill you, if you will lay a finger on him." "I will kill you." It was all Jungkook said.

"Believe this is not an ending, Jungkook." Jongin tried to clean his face. He looked so bad, his nose was crooked, from his mouth, brow and nose was running blood, but he deserved it.

"Get out you asshole!" I screamed, because how he dare to look in my eyes after all what he did to me. He stood as fast as he could.

"What happened here?" asked Taehyung.

"He clinged on Jimin and kissed him." Jungkook said angrily.

„Just this? You two aren't even really dating. Because of this you do not have to start a fight." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

„You don't know what that asshole done to Jimin." Jungkook pointed his finger to me and walked past Taehyung in the second floor.

„What I don't know?" Tahyung looked at me.

„You don't have to know it." I smiled with teary eyes and went after Jungkook. I ran upstairs and stood before him.

„Thanks for help, Jungkook." I smiled, tip toed and kissed his cheek. I brought my hand to his face and brushed finger by his brused cheek.

„Well I need do this kind of stuff, we are dating after all." He smiled with little smile and hugged me tightly.

„Are you going to tell me, what actually happened in Jongin room years ago?"

I just shaked my head and nuzzled closer to his cheast.

And we stood like that for a while.
——————————————————
So here is Jikook moment. No need to thank me ;))

What do you think will happen next?

And as always thanks for reading!!! ✨❤️