Fifty six. Wedding.

Jimin's POV

I kissed him back. I felt his sweet lips on mine, I don't want to stop kissing him, it's just too good. I just needed to kiss him, to touch him. So I did it. But after some time, which looked like an eternity, I pulled back.

"Jungkook, we can't" I tried to catch my breath after our long kiss.

"Why?" His eyes were staring at mines. " I know that you still love me, just the same as I love you, so what is wrong? Can you tell me finally? Because I am tired of not knowing anything!!" He shouted at me, because he felt lost.

"Please, just forget this." I sighted and climbed out of the car.

"No I won't forget this, Ji, nether will you." He stormed inside the house, where the party was held.

I sighted and when I regained my breathing, walked inside and found my table, ther were no one, everyone was chating and dancing a little, while waiting for newly weds. I sipped champagne and tried to think what to say to Hoseok, when it will be my turn to say the speech. I can't think anything original, every speech is the same, and I don't want it to be lame. Hoseok is my bestfriend, he knows me better than I know myself, I need to say something meaningful. But I just don't find the right words.

"What are you thinking about?" Bam smiled to me while siting beside me.

"About my grand speech." I chuckled.

"Say what you want to say, he is your best friend after all." He chuckled too and drank his whiskey.

"Oh thank you, I couldn't think about this." I said sarcasticly.

"Good luck, I need to invite Nari for a dance." He winked and walked to my friend, I saw how Nari smiled and pulled them in the dance floor. I wish that everything would be this simple with me and Jungkook.

"Ji, we have a problem." Jungkook ran to me.

"What?" I frowned because I didn't know what was happening.

"Rebecca is here, as well as Jongin, and they said they won't leave until we talk with them." He looked around.

"What the hell?? Why they are here? They should be in Daegu." I stood up.

"I don't know, but hurry, we will need to tell our speech soon." He grabbed my hand and we ran out of the house outside.

Jin's POV

We all sat down, when Hoseok and Yoongi walked inside and sat at our table. It was good to see them so happy with each other. I missed giggly Hoseok and this much smiling Yoongi.

"What is it?" Namjoon looked at me.

"What?" I looked at him and he placed his arm around my seat.

"Why are you smiling so much?" He chuckled while looking at me.

"Just look at them, I can't remember the time when they were this happy." I pointed to newly-weds and looked at Namjoon.

"Yes you are right." Joon also smiled. "You will see, we will be this happy aswell." He looked in my eyes.

"And we aren't now?"

"We are, and will be even more." He pulled closer and pecked my lips.

"Soo it's time for good wishes and speeches!" Nari smiled and I pulled from Namjoon and looked at my right searching for Jungkook and Jimin, but their seats were empty.

'meanwhile'

Jimin's POV

Jungkook was leading me towards forest and we were walking for good 10 minutes, and I still couldn't see Rebecca and Jongin.

"How far we need to walk?" I asked him.

"They are near." He said to me.

Just now I noticed that all this time Jungkook was holding my hand, and I liked it, but I don't want anyone to see us, so I pulled my hand back. Jungkook frowned, but didn't say nothing to me.

"Are you sure they are here? We had a great plan how to get rid of them." I arched my eybrow, but I started feeling uncomfortable.

"Let's go here." He showed me into side where was a small path and I saw Rebecca standing there with Jonging who was smiling when he saw me.

Automaticly I grabbed Jungkook's arm and stood behind him a little.

"Finally." Rebecca rolled her eyes. "You tried to be smart with me, but I am smarter, I waited for you to drive away and we just followed you again."

"What do you want?" Jungkook looked at them with angry face.

"Okay, I will tell everything straight. Pay me and him." She pointed at herself and Jongin. "And then we will be gone and forgotten. By the way Jimin already heard this, but probably don't remember good." She looked at me and smirked and then I realized.

It's her.

She was that girl with Jongin, when he rapped me.

She planned everhtying.

Oh my god, how stupid I could be to not understand that behind everything was she. She is sick.

And everything just for Jungkook to be with her and money? It's clear now everything, I tried not to cry soo hard and held Jungkook's arm stronger. I needed to show that I am stronger.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook was confused and looked at me and then at Rebecca.

"It was a wonderful night, Ji, am I right?" She started laughing like crazy.

"We won't pay to you, Rebecca, you better get out of the country or I will go to police and then you will pay to me, and not us." I hissed.

"Oh darling, you won't dare." She laughed together with Jongin.

"we will see." I hissed and started pulling Jungkook away from them from this stupid forest.

"You are not going anywhere!" I can swear I heard how gun was shot in the air and Jungkook shouted to me that I need to run.

He grabbed me in his hands and started running, I saw how a few bodyguards ran towards the forest and how Jungkook whispered to my ear that they will catch them. After few minutes he placed me down and we both calmed down.

"We need to go inside, we need to say the speech." I looked at Jungkook and he noded his head.

Jin's POV

I looked around, but I couldn't see nowhere Jikook couple, I gave up and walked to Namjoon at our table.

When I was ready to say that the best men are busy, Jungkook and Jimin walked inside, hair messy, with red cheeks and out of breath, like they were in marathon or just had sex. I don't know which one, but that doesn't matter now, I will ask them after everything.

"Here we are! We wanted to walk with all eyes on us, in style." Jungkook tried to laugh this off and everyone giggled after his little excuse.

When they were done with their speeches everyone was teary eyeied, it was emotional, but still they will need to explain themselves.

Jimin's POV

When I said everything I wanted at that moment to our newly-wed couple, I sat down and immediately met Jin's eyes. I understood right away that I will need explain to her everything. While Hoseok's mother was talking Jungkook leaned to me.

"What was Rebecca talking about?" He whispered.

"It doesn't matter." I said silently and tried to pretend that all those speeches were interested.

"Minie, you need to say something to me, you see, that they are dangerous and if you have something against them, you need to go to police and tell everything. And you must to tell everything to me too." He was talking to me while I was looking at Hoseok.

"Forget it, Jungkook." I sighted.

He sat back and didn't say a thing to me. When everyone was done with their speeches and everyone ate, Jin walked to me.

"Now tell me, where you guys were, I was looking for you everywhere." He was talking silently so nobody could hear us.
——————————————————
1300+ words