Thirty nine. Promise.

Jimin's POV

I picked my clothes of the ground and put them on, when I was done, I looked at Jungkook. He was currently shirtless and I watched how his muscles flexed when he put his shirt on, all I could do was to bit my lip and turn away when he looked at me.

"What are we going to tell them?" I asked him, when I finally understood that I just lost my virginity to Jungkook and then suddenly Taehyung popped in my mind.

"Nothing, it's not their fucking business, by the way it is my house I can do whatever I want to." He sighed and I chuckled at his response and unlocked the door.

"Tae." I said with a weird voice, when saw him behind the door waiting for us to come out.

"Was it fun?" he asked and raised one eyebrow.

"Oh fuck yes, Tae, it was amazing and it will never happen to you." Jungkook looked with a cocky smirk and bumped Tae's shoulder while walking into living room.

We just stood there in silence. Tae with a frown in his face and I, looking at my bare feet. I waited for him to say something, to talk first, but he just stood there. I don't know why I even bother to think about him and why should I explain myself, he is not my brother, nether a dad or a boyfriend. However I felt somehow guilty before him. I thought that I should say something to him, but he beat me to it and started talking first.

"I got together with Nari." His voice was as deep as always.

"Great." I mumbled with a bit of angry on my voice.

"You don't like it, right?" He stepped closer and our chests almost touched.

"I am happy for both of you." I stepped back.

"You are lying." He stepped closer again.

"I don't need to lie to you, I really don't care." I stepped back one more step, but immediately was met with a wall.

"Oh I think you do, you really do." He smirked when he put his hands between my head and destroying the space between us.

"Tae, get off." I tried to push him off, but he was too close to me.

"I didn't know that it is that easy to bring you in bed." He smirked more and I didn't like it.

"It is not." I was getting angry.

"Oh, really?" he wishpered in my ear.

"Stop it." I pushed him harder when his hands was on my hips and he started to push me in wall, and it hurt because my butt was ripped apart just minutes ago.

"Why Jungkook could taste you and I don't?" He was angry now.

"Because he doesn't have girlfriend named Nari." I smiled with a fake smile.

"What if I told you that I lied about getting back with her?" He smiled again.

Well I didn't know what to say now, maybe I should run, but no my legs are too sore. Fuckk what to say...

"Well then you are an idiot, because you should get back together with her." I tried to push him again, but he was stuck to me and didn't bother to move.

"I know that you want me, Ji." He leaned to my neck and started kissing me where Jungkook left his marks.

Those words were disgusting coming from his lips, when Jungkook said them it was different, but what can I do now? Scream? Well nobody will hear me through this music.

"Please, get off me." I tried again but nothing. He found my sweet spot and started sucking and I accdinetly moaned.

"I know you like it." He whispered to my ear.

"Tae." I sighed and let my hands down.

"What?" He licked his lips and looked dead me in the eye.

"You have Nari, please, she is my best friend, just get back together with her, please." I looked in his eyes and tried to show how sincere I was.

He stepped back and let me go, I just smiled with a thankful smile and walked away from him into living room. BamBam was dead asleep on the sofa whit Jin at the other end who was hugging Namjoon, who was still awake and talking to Nari and Jungkook. When I stepped in everyone looked at me.

"soo how was Tae? I know he is incredible in bed." Nari asked with venom and jelousy on her voice.

"Can you please not start this shit?" I frowned and walked to grab my stuff from the counter.

"But from your moans I can guess that you liked it." She still talked not stopping.

"Shut up, and better go to him, by what I can see that your ass is ready for his dick." I said back and angrily stormed to get my stuff from Jungkook's room, then walked to the table and grabbed my phone and wallet, I started walking to the doors and heard how Namjoon chuckled by my response to Nari.

"Jimin, wait." Jungkook ran to me while I put my shoes on.

"What?"

"Please don't go, you promised." He pouted.

"Well I promised yesterday and now it is a new day, so bye." I turned around and walked out the apartment complex.

I was walking down the silence streets and silently singing some song, I think I was still a little bit drunk. I didn't got taxi, because I wanted to walk a little and think about stuff. I really hopped for nobody to recognize me. It started raining and I really didn't want to be soaking wet so I ran to my home, when I saw my house I started to look for keys, but I couldn't find them.

"No, no, no, no." I emptied my all bag but there were no keys.

I was standing by my door and didn't know what to do. I was soo tired and my legs was soar from all running and doing stuff. Then I saw how a car parked near my garage.

It was Tae.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and put all my stuff back to the bag.

"You dropped your house keys while grabbing your dtuff from jk's room, so I thought you might need them." He handed me a bundle of keys, which were mine.

"Thank you." I mumbled and grabbed them, unlocked the door and stepped in. "You don't think that I will invite you over, right?"

"Well I hoped so, but whatever, have a good night." He smiled and left with his car.

I followed him by stare and when he was completely gone I locked the door.

What a night...

I went to shower and started to think how the fuck everything was different just 24 hours ago... My life is really interesting. I grabbed my pj's and jumped in bed. I put my phone on charger and thought about writing for my sunshine. He is going trhough a lot right now, I really hope he is doing okay.

Me
Hey Hobi...
How are you? I am worried, I heard what happened between you and Yoongi. I am not sure what it is. But just tell me how are you feeling?

mine Booo~
Hello 👋
I am fine right now.
At least I try to be.

Me:
What do you think about me coming to you at 10am with hot coffee, few bunns, a lot of wine and a cake?

mine Booo~
You know me well
and yess please come...
I really really will need you...
I love you, Jiminie❤️

Me:
ohh I love you Boo too❤️
I will see you in the morning! Have a good night sleep...

I locked my phone and started thinking about Jungkook and our old times, when we still were kids and hated each other.
——————————————————
So I am jot actually sure where the story is going and what ending will be.
But...
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to vote 💙✨