Thirty four. Awards.

Jimin's POV

Rebecca walked to us and like nothing happened smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Jin crossed his arms and looked at her with annoying expression.

"I am looking for a right dress, you know for the awards." She giggled and fixed her orange hair.

"What are you going to do there?" Hobi frowned.

"What do you mean what I am going to do there? I am Jungkook's date." She looked at me.

"Jungkook is going with me." I smiled.

"Sorry darling, but the plan had changed." She laughed and took her mobile out.

"You should get the hell out of here, until I beat you." Jin at the moment was furious.

Rebecca didn't react to him, just handed her phone to me, there was her and Jungkook's chat. For a moment my world stopped and I just stood there. But I understood that this is how it should be.

"You believe me now?" She grabbed her phone from my hands and walked out the shop

"What just happened here? Did I just see Rebecca?" Nari walked out the changing room.

"Yeah, what was in the phone?" Hoseok took my hand and looked in my eyes.

"She shown her and his chat, he wrote that he can't wait to see her." I looked at her with sad eyes.

"And you believe that?" Nari laughed. "It could be fake, you know Rebecca., let's go I will pay for my dress."

Maybe I shouldn't believe, but what if it's the truth? I don't want to risk, I shouldn't go to the awards. But fuck it, it's Rebecca she only can talk.

"Let's go to another shop, please, there's nothing for men." Jin whined,

"Would you shut up?" Hobi whined too.

"Only Joonie can shut up me." Jin puckered his lips and we all laughed.

'At boys house'

We found all the outfits we wanted, and we were currently at the table.

"So can we already drink?" Hobi asked and took out two bottle of wine and one sider for me.

"I believe yes." I giggled and jumped on the sofa.

All evening was just laughs and talks, it was amazing, it was long ago that I had evening great as this.

It was currently 2am.

"Is it bad that I want to kill another person?" Said Jin, who was really drunk after 3bottle.

"You want to kill me?" laughed Hoseok.

"I was thinking about this, but then I thought that there are plently of people who deserved to be killed more."

"And what could it be?" I asked.

"That bitch, Rebecca and another one, but I can't recall her name." He started to laugh again.

"You are funny." Hobi laughed and hugged him.

We were all laughing until we passed out.

'Morning'

I woke up at the same place I fell asleep, on the floor. My back, neck and head were hurting as fuck. I walked yo the kitchen to drink some advil for the pain. Thank God, that I found them fast, I drank it and sat on the table.

"How are you? Does it hurt a lot?" Hobi asked when he walked in the kitchen.

"Have been worse." I smiled a little.

"Well you both fell asleep, and I with Jin talked for two more hours." He giggled.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!" We heard how Nari started to shout.

"Oh fuck we will be late." I turned my head to the clock and saw that it's already 3pm and awards starts at 6pm.

We all headed to shower and tried to freshen up to not to look awful, after all this we walked in Nari's room to put some make up and style our hair and finally after good 2 hours we were ready to go.

(Smth like this)

"Oh we made it, it's 5.47pm" Jin sighed from relief.

"The limo is here!" Hoseok shouted from hallway and we all walked outside.

'Awards'

When we got out of the limo, photographs started to take photos of us and fans to scream, I didn't feel good, because of what happened a few years ago, it still hounts me in my sleep, I don't like it.

"There are the guys." Hobi said to me and we looked right.

They were interviewed by some hosts, they were laughing and such, we walked to them when we saw them.

"You look amazing." Somebody said to my ear and I emedeatly started to smile.

I turned and saw Jungkook and others, I didn't wait a minute and get to bussiness.

"Where's Rebecca?"

"What do you talk about?" Jungkook frowned.

"She said that she will be your date, she even showed me your chats." I smiled with a fake smile, for others not to understand that we are arguing.

"It's stupid, Ji. Why I would need her, if I have you?" He smiled with his bunny smile, but I saw something in his eyes.

"You better don't lie." I chuckled.

He kissed my forehead and we walked to others inside waiting room for red carpet. I haven't seen them for long.

"Hey beautiful." I said to Tae and he hugged me.

"Heeey, Ji." He smiled too.

"So I heard you and Nari are together." I smiled a little.

"Yeah." He awerted his eyes. "Look, it's quite a difficult thing, we will talk later." He said and walked to Nari.

After a few minutes we walked out of the room to walk down the red carpet. We all posed for photographs, I stood beside Jungkook, until someone walked in and everyone looked at her. It was Rebecca, she died her hair black and was with black puffy dress. She ran to Jungkook and hugged him, while eyed me.

"Hi darling." She kissed his lip and he didn't budge to stop her, at that time everyone started to shout louder. Then I felt how BamBam's arms were on my waist. I looked at him and he smiled with sad smile and I just hugged him closer, pretended to be happy, with little tears in my eyes.

"I am going to kill that bitch." When we all walked inside the arena I heard how Jin rowered.
——————————————————
Here I am, from now on hopefully updating every week, maybe twice a week!
Thank you for reading ✨💙
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!