Twenty eight. Please, help.

Jimin POV

"Soo did you do it?" He looked at me with curious gaze.

I looked at his eyes, I could see that he waited for me to say yes, but I don't want to lie him. Every attempt to have sex with him, ends not good. Sometimes it's phone's call or something like that, sometimes I freak out and stop him. It is my first time and I am fucking scared. I know it is embarrassing to still be virgin in my age, but I can't do nothing.

"No, we didn't" I sighed out loud.

"Jimin, wake up. How long will you wait? You are already 22 and still haven't fuck. I hadn't thought that he will last this long with you." Hobi shook his head and chuckled.

"Thanks for the support." I slapped him in the arm. "I wished for a friend like you, note the sarcasm." I rolled my eyes.

"I am just stating facts." He smiled and hugged me.

"Well when did you? You know..."

"When I was 16, it was a long rainy night, we sat in my room and..."

"Ok, stop it, I don't want to hear more." I stopped him with a finger on his lips.

"But you need to practice."

"Well I am good without it. And if we are talking just between us, I don't really want to have sex with him. I think he is with me, just to achieve his high school dream, just for my body, just to fuck me." I sighed again.

"You don't trust your boyfriend?" He acted surprised.

"Hobi, it's Jongin, what do you think?"

"Well it is true." She chuckled. "How did you even forgive him? And more, to date him again? I don't understand!" He shook his head.

"I got used to live with someone, like boyfriend, bur Jongin is not what I wished for." I sighed for the nth time today.

"You wanted someone like Jungkook." He smiled and stroked my hair back.

"For god's sake, no." I looked at him like he just said something really stupid.

"You both looked perfect, just your stupid arguments. I always wished that Yoongi would be a little more like a Jungkook. A little funnier and hornier and..."

"He is with Rebecca now, let's stop here." I sat up.

"Okay, okay." He murmured. "But I still think ..."

I stopped listening his talk. I started to think about Jungkook, idiot, had reminded him again to me, now I will think about him and how I am jealous for Rebecca. I am jealous because she can talk and hang out with him, and I can't. I am jealous her Jungkook more for a friend, then a boyfriend, it was fun to laugh and live, everything was easy. Well now I am thinking about Tae too. I haven't said anyone, even Hoseok, that I am going out with him.

We meet each other at his apartment, with him at least half my time is spent like with Jungkook, well and another as boyfriends. We are kissing and so on, well we didn't have sex and he doesn't force me. He doesn't feel angry, like Jongin, and don't break stuff at home. I sometimes think, that I need to break up with him, but I am very fucking scared, and I don't want to bring Tae in this mess.

"..y ..ey hey heeeey" Hobi waved to me. "Did you fall asleep?"

"Sorry, I daydreamed a little." I smiled a little.

"It's calling!" he pointed at my phone. It was Jongin, I sighed and picked up it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, honey, where are you?" His voice sounded really strange.

"I am at Hobi's, we are drinking coffee, is something wrong?" I tried to talk as sweet as I can, but it was very fake and Hoseok noticed. He smiled with a pitty smile.

"Come back home, Jimin, we have guests." He ended the call.

I put my phone in my jeans pocket and stood up.

"It is time to say goodbye?"

"Yeah, he won't let me live a peaceful life."

"Brake up with him."

"Yeah, and where I will live? By the way, you know I am scared."

"You could live with me, I am sure Yoongi wouldn't mind, and I would help you with the break up, I would hold your hand and maybe call a police." He chuckled.

"Everything is okay, Hobi, I will be alright, but maybe you could drive me home? I left my car at home." I smiled very little.

"Okay, let's go."

Outside was chilly, it should rain soon. When Hobi sat inside, he turned on the heat. The car ride was silence. I was deep in thoughts. Should I really break up with him and listen to Hoseok's advice. I shouldn't even started to date, but I needed someone at that moment. I was wrecked emotionally, when Jungkook accused me of sleeping with Taehyung. I don't understand wht he did something like that, but I was not mad at Tae. At the end of the story Jungkook would still left me, if not then then later.

"We are here!" Hoseok cut my train of thoughts.

"Thanks for the ride, bye" I smiled and waved.

"Byee."

I turned and walked in my house. It was death silence. Of course there are no guests. He wanted to get faster to the bussness. I walked in my bedroom, where I found Jongin.

"Finally you are here, I waited for so long." He started to murmur.

"Mhm" I was not in the mood at all.

"Come here." He patted the bed, for me to sit.

"I won't have sex with you in the middle of the day." I murmured.

He stood up and came extremely close to me.

"Nobody is fucking asking for your opinion." He pushed me in the wall.

My heart started to beat five time faster and all I can see is the events from Jongin party years ago.

"Let go me" I barked at him.

And then I felt how my cheek was throbbing, I almost fell on the ground, my eyes were teary. That fucking dick just slapped me.

"You have no idea how I fucking am tired from all your bullshit." He started to shout at me and slapped again, I fell on the floor and started crying. "I stayed with you all this time and this is how you thank me?" He punched me in my stomach. "No sex!"

I was coughing on the ground and he still kicked me. All that time I was screaming my whole chest out, I haven't felt this much pain ever. I was stupid to think that he would pity me and stop. But I was so wrong, after sometime he kicked in my face, and after 5 more punches I didn't feel anything. I was sobbing mess, and he shouted, and shouted at me.

_

I tried to open my eyes, but it was a hard job, I felt pain all over my body. It was unbearable, I started to cry again. The house was in silence, so Jongin must have left. I tried to get up and search for my phone, which was under my bed. While I cried I searched for one number, it was freaking hard with eyes full of tears. I prayed for him to pick up.

"Hey, Ji" His deep voice reached my ear and I cried even more.

"Tae?" I tried to silence my cries, but it was impossible.

"Jimin? What happened? Where are you?"

"Tae, please, help me."
——————————————————
*The last chapter was past, when JK was 21 and JM-20.
This chapter is present, two years after, so JK-23 and JM-22*

It will be interasting:)
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote! 💙✨