Thirty one. Slap.

Jimin's POV

"You really think it's the best thing to do?" I asked and looked Jungkook in the eyes.

"What more is left? Company wouldn't agree on this. " His voice was soft, while he brushed my bangs with his long fingers.

I smiled and placed my head on his bare chest.

"This apartment will be our hideout." he kissed my head and hugged me closer.

It was warmth that radiated from him, it was comfy. I grabbed his hand and tangled our fingers together.

Right after my phone started to ring, it was in my jeans pocket so I jumped out of bed and grabbed the gadget. It was Taehyung.

"Hello?" I answered it.

"Ji, everything is alright? You both are gone for four hours, I and Rebecca are worrying, well at least me." I can give 100% that he just rolled his eyes.

"Everything is great, Tae." I looked at Jungkook and how he was smiling.

"We are at Jungkook's secret apartment." I giggled and walked to the mirror.

I was standing with Jungkook's tshirt and my panties.

"In the way that I understand?" I heard how his voice changed to some perves.

"Yeah, that way."

"Soo, what are you wearing now?" he chuckled.

"I am not going to tell you. Bye." I laughed and ended the call.

"Did he ask, what are you wearing now?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah." I giggled and jumped on bed.

"Asshole."

"Tae is one of my best friends, he can do this." I pecked his lips.

He smiled and rolled us, now he was on top of me, I kissed his cute nose.

"Jungkook?" I looked straight to his doe eyes. 

"What?"

"What did happen today? We used to hate each other." I said so silently, what ran through my head.

"Oh my god, Jimin?!" he screamed and jumped out off bed.

"Jungkook ...?" I mumbled under my nose.

For a few seconds I sat there without any emotions, and then my heart started to break Did he just now understand that it was me...? My eyes was watery and my breath quickly fastened.

"I am just kidding!" he ran to me and hugged me close.

"Shh don't cry, everything is alright, I am here.." His fingers caressed my head and he whispered.

"Please, don't do this, my self esteem is very bad these couple of months. " I snuggled into his neck.

"I am sorry Ji, I won't joke around like this." He kissed all my head and hugged me closer.

"I think, I hopelessly fell in love with you, the moment I saw you at Tae's. Something from my deep insides clicked, and I remembered the time we were fake dating. The feeling was so warm, I didn't know what to think." he said slowly and softly to my ear.

I smiled widely, because I knew that Jungkook won't leave me. He kissed me again and after few seconds we broke apart.

"You know what?"

"What?" I smiled and looked at his beautiful eyes.

"I don't care what management will say, I will break up with Rebecca and we will be together. " His smile was sincere and I pecked his lips from the joy.

"Aww Jungkook."

The following two hours we cuddled each other on bed, until Jungkook decided to announce his break up. He grabbed his laptop and logged into twitter. I giggled of his post.

'Goodbye Rebecca, I won't miss you.'

"Acknowledge it, it's funny, I would love to see her face when she will read this." I back hugged him and kissed his neck.

"Well be ready to receive a big slap." I laughed louder.

"If this is the price to be with you, she can beat me as much as she want." he rolled me, until I was on him.

"You are cheesy, And I won't let her beat your beautiful face." I went closer, until our noses touched.

While Jungkook was in the bathroom, I took his phone and started to take silly pics of myself. I was a little beaten but oh well I don't care. After a little Jungkook joined me. One of them he posted on tt.

@parkjimin.

And then everyone started to question are we together? and so on

And then everyone started to question are we together? and so on. Well we didn't approve anything, we first wanted to talk with managers.

„Maybe it's time to go back to Taehyung? We would talk with Rebecca." Offered Jungkook.

"Yeah, we should." I smiled and jumped in my jeans and one of Kookie's jumper.

*Tae's entrance*

We entered the house and we were met with Rebecca's ugly face.

"Jungkook-ah where have you been? I was worried sick." She asked. Well she is a bad actress.

"I was with Jimin, and another thing, if you hadn't noticed, I am breaking up with you, Rebecca." he looked at her with an unamused eyes.

While he was talking I went to Tae and took some of the popcorn from him.

"What did you mean? Is that bitch better than me? Have you seen him." she started to shout while pointing her long fingers to me.

"I thought we were friends. " I mumbled to Tae.

He just laughed loudly and when everyone looked at him, he made a serious face.

"Yes I am with Ji now, and don't you dare to call him a bitch." He grabbed her hand and looked with stern stare.

"Jungkook, you asshole." and the Rebecca slapped with another hand, right in his face.
Rebecca took her bag and ran out.

"I sad that she will slap you." i chuckled and he walked to me and laughing Tae.

"Thank you." I placed my hands on his neck.

"No need, I had to do that." he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Okay I am going." Tae closed his eyes and tried to walk out the living room.

"So where we finished?" he cocked his eyebrow and I pulled him closer.

"Right here."

Between our kiss, we heard how Tae bumped into something.
——————————————————
My writing schedule is a mess right now. Because of the exams and all assignments, I don't have much time left for writing.
My school year ends on June 21, so until then I can't promise the best chapters.
BUT I hope I will able ti change something.

Thanks for reading ✨💙
Don't forget to vote!