Nineteen. Virgin.

Jungkook POV

I ran out of room fast and found an exit, I ran straightforwardly to huge group of girls. After me ran another two bodyguards.

„Please help me found Jimin." I told them and they nodded.

When fans saw me, they left Jimin alone and surrounded us. I still went through them to Jimin. He held head low and his bag strongly.

„Everything is okay?" I asked him when I came closer him.

He didn't say anything just hugged me tight. 

„Please, bring me out of here." He mumbled and hugged me stronger.

„Okay." I said quietly and held my hands around his small waist.

There were fans who cooed awww, but I didn't pay attention to them. When bodyguards surrounded us, I asked them to take us near car.

Right now, when they are five, we could walk way easier, Jimin didn't let me go until we reached car. We sat in it and I drove out of parking lot. Jimin sat silently and looked through the window.

„What they did to you?" I asked him.

„Nothing." his voice was so silent and shaking that I could barely hear him.

„Jimin, say, I please you." I looked at him.

„Nothing new, all of them called me ugly names, one of them grabbed my hair and another stomped on my feet with heels." He sighed and chewed his bottom lip and I could see tears in his eyes.

I pressed steering wheel stronger, I don't know why, bu I am very angry right now. Nobody has right to talk about Park Jimin like this.

Jimin POV

All the time while we were driving home, we sat in silence. He was concentrated on road,while I just tried to stop tears and didn't have what to say to him. I just thought about how safe I was feeling when he hugged me, his embrace was soo safe and it felt right for a moment.

„Do you want something to eat?" Jungkook asked me.

„Okay." I said silently.

He turned car around and we stopped near small restaurant.

„Not many people know this place, but food here is amazing." he smiled.

When car stopped, we both climbed out of it and went to the entrance. There we saw Yoongi and Hoseok. Now I realized why Yoongi left earlier, right after the concert. Jungkook lead me to them.

„Ji!!" Hoseok jumped from his place and hugged me.

„Hobi!" I smiled and hugged him back.

„I missed you soo much." He smiled and when we separeted frowned. „Why your eyes are red? Did your cried??" he shouted and hugged me stronger.

"Everything is fine, Hobi-hyung." I assured him.

„Don't tell me that you did something to him." Hobi turned to face Jungkook and looked at him with dead glare.

„No no, everything is okay, don't worry and it isn't his fault." I smiled.

„Come on, sit you two love wanting human beings" Yoongi laughed at his own words.

„ Oh yes, we are." Hoseok licked my cheek.

„Rawr." I just laughed.

„You can keep doing." Jungkook smirked.

„You wish." I sticked my tongue out and sat beside him.

Hoseok sat beside Yoongi. I and Hoseok ordered carbonara with white wine, while boys ordered steaks and coke.

Jungkook and Yoongi talked about something and didn't bother to notice what we talked about.

„So how is it going with Jungkook?"

„I don't know, alright I think." I sighed and sipped from glass.

„Nari tolde me that you live happy, more like fun, if you know what I mean." He laughed and wiggled his brows.

„Stop it, you dirty minded man." I giggled.

„So did you had sex already?" Hoseok asked without any hesitation.

I almost choked, my eyes widened and boys stopped talking.

„What are you talking about?" Yoongi asked and arched eyebrow.

„This is best friends business, love." Hobi smiled and pecked Yoongi's lips.

„We are curious too, right Yoongi?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi who nodded.

„Hobi, no. You know... that I am..."

„You are still virgin??" Jungkook mouth was wide open.

„Oh thanks, now it knows everyone." I frowned.

„There is one of us who's virgin." Jungkook laughed out loud.

„Fuck you."

„I am really sorry." Hoseok said and covered his face with hands.

„Jimin, are you sure you are virgin?" Yoongi looked at me.

„Yes I am, what's wrong about being virgin?" I crossed arms.

„Virgin boy here is your carbonara." chuckled Jungkook.

I hit him on his head and he just laughed. When food was served, we started to eat and talk. Yoongi and Jungkook again talked something about sports.

„Soo you are still virgin..." Hobi said silently.

„Maybe it is enough about me? So when are you going to live with Yoongi?" I asked and sipped from glass.

„I don't really know... There is something between us not good." he wisphered to me.

„Don't kidding me, you are perfect couple." I smiled.

"Maybe it looks like this, but it isn't at all." He sadly smiled.

„Okay we need to change subject. So how Nari is going with boys?" I chuckled and sipped.

„She is very friendly with everyone, and especially with BamBam." Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows, while I just giggled.

„I think it is a good thing, right?"

„Yeah." Hoseok nodded.

„The virgin one, it is time for us." Jungkook saw many girls running to our direction.

„Fuck." I sighed. „ I missed you soo much, we need to meet and catch up." I said and hugged him. „Bye, Yoongi."

Jungkook piaid and we left Sope alone. We rushed out of restaurant from back doors. We ran to car and drove out of parking lot.

„Are we going home?" I asked Jungkook.

„Yeah." He nodded and drove home. „You know, I still can't believe that you are virgin." He giggled. „I thought, that your first time was with Jongin."

„You know, I think that I didn't really wanted to have sex with him when all the time he forced me, and after those terrible things that happend in that one party." I shook head, when all events flooded again in my head.

„What things?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

„You don't need to know, Jungkook." I sighed and smiled with little smile.

„I need, I am your boyfriend." He smiled with his bunny smile.
——————————————————
It is 1054words :))
Sunday update!
Thanks for reading✨
And greetings from Hungary!
I will update on Wednesday!