Twenty five. Lake.

Jimin POV

I retreated, smiled and looked deep in Jungkook eyes. Just now I noticed how beautiful Jungkook's eyes is.

"I am going to Misun, and you need to start packing, you are leaving today, right?" Jisoo interrupted silence.

I climbed off Jungkook fast and sat beside him and nodded to Jisoo. Aunt Ji went out of room and we were left alone.

"So it looks like we will jump in the lake both." Jungkook smiled.

"As you can see." I sighed.

It was an awkward silence between us and we both noticed it.

"Should we go to pack?" I asked.

"Yeah." He stood up and handed his hand to me.

I took it and he helped me to stand up.

~night~

We had dinner, said a goodbye to everyone, put our stuff inside car and we went to our destination. When car stopped, again we sat in awkward silence.

"So we will be completely naked?" I asked.

"yes." He nodded and shut down engine.

"But my beautiful butt will froze." I whined and placed my hands on my face.

"Yeah right, believe me my dick will froze too." He chuckled and turned to face me.

I giggled and we climbed out of car, started to walk near lake. It looked breathtaking, while full moon reflected on water's surface. I couldn't not to smile.

"It looks magical, right?" He smiled when we stepped on grass and took our shoes off.

I didn't say something, I didn't want to ruin this moment. I just kept smiling.

"Well let's go." He whispered and gently took my hand into his big one. He started to lead me to the beach.

We walked very slowly, we cherished that moment as much as we could. Everything looked so spectacular. It looked like we were in another world, another place, another story. Like everything is okay, like we are okay. We stopped and looked at beautiful view.

"We should do it like this: I won't look at you, while you will undress yourself and you won't, while I will. Okay?" I turned to face him, his features was so beautiful, his cute little nose, that sharp jawline, his parted rosy lips and his beautiful doe eyes looked so breathtaking.

"Okay." He giggled when faced me and saw how I looked at him. "I will go first in lake."

I nodded and we both turned off each other. Firstly I took off my sweater and then my blue ripped jeans. Goosebumps went my body. I was a little scared to face Jungkook completely naked, but I won't pay attention to him. I was going to took off my underwear, until I heard Jungkook's voice.

"I am going, don't worry, I won't look at you."

"Okay." I said quietly and sighed.

I heard how he went in water. I undressed fast and when I turned around, I saw how he stood there. This moment it looked like a scenario from cheap cheesy film. Jungkook was sparkling inside the lake. I silently went inside and when my feet touched cold water I screamed, because water was really cold. After few moments I was beside him. He looked at the moon, while I was watching him. He looked beautiful as never.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" He asked without a glance.

"Maybe because, right now, you look breathtaking and handsome." I whispered and Jungkook turned to face me. And for a breaf moment he looked straight in my eyes. Then his glance traveled down my chest.

"Please, don't look at me like this, there, I look ugly." I whispered and hugged myself. Jungkook brushed my hair with his hand and smiled.

"You are beautiful. Very beautiful, Jiminie, and you shouldn't be embarrassed."

I glanced down and watched his perfect body, I touched his abs and we stood in silence.

"Having fun there?" somebody shouted from the shore and I hugged Jungkook as fast as I could, he wrapped his hands around my petite body.

We both saw, that we didn't expect. There stood Jongin with our clothes in his hands.
——————————————————
Ooo it is Jongin again>>
Things are going interesting!
Don't forget to vote:p
and thanks for reading 🙏✨