Fourteen. Coffee.

Well hello, I am sorry that last month I was unactive. It was hard period of time past two months for me and physically and emotionally. But last few weeks I'm always smiling and  laughing, so I think that I am healing:)

I am very happy that there are people who still read this

I know I'm shitty author, but I'll try to be better!

This is just a filler chapter, but look forward!!!
——————————————————

Jimin POV

I woke up, when my phone started to ring. And I had to search for it in bunch of clothes. When I found it, there was 3 missed calls, so I answered immediately.

"Hello?"

"Good morning Jimin, this is Sejin, one of boys managers."

"Oh good morning." I said with awkward tone.

"Jungkook with other boys will go to studio after 1 hour. So you have less than 30minutes to get ready. Jungkook will take you, and don't forget you two are dating."

"Ok."

"Bye." He hanged up.

Oh how great. From very morning I need to be with him. I sighed and went in bathroom to do my morning routine, and after last night I really need shower.

I picked blue ripped jeans and t-shirt, also black boots and went downstairs. I took bag and put all important stuff inside. And after 5 minutes I noticed Nari in the kitchen.

"Well good morning, my dear friend." I laughed out loud.

"Oh hey, just please keep silent." She smiled and I looked at her appearance. Her black little dress was ripped and I frowned.

"I don't remember that you wore it." I looked at her again.

"When you went upstairs, I decided to go to club and I don't remember more." She laughed again and grabbed her head.

"Okay, fix yourself, I need to go, Jungkook already arrived." I said when Jungkook wrote to me, that he was outside.

Nari frowned, but didn't say anything, just went upstairs. I went out of house and sat inside Jungkook's car.

"Hey Jungkook or should I call you darling?" I thought for a second and smiled, before I saw his face.

"Mhm." He mumbled and turned engine on. "We will get coffee first."

"Sure." Was all I said. I feel completely like idiot, because I thought that after what happened yesterday, we will interact better, but as you can see, it's not like this.

Maybe just I thought like this, because I felt touched yesterday, after what he did.

We sat in silence, so I turned radio on. And again we sat in silence, we could hear just small sound out of the radio. After 15 minutes, we stopped near the coffee house, Jungkook went out and didn't bother to wait or even ask me. I sighed and went inside café.

"Well you idiot, should had wait for me." I hissed.

"I thought you will stay in car." And again he didn't bother to look at me.

"Please order me too." I smiled, because people started to recognize Jungkook.

"Order by yourself." I looked at him like he was and insane person.

"Fuck I forgot." He face palmed and ordered another, I came closer and leaned head on his shoulder.

We took everything and went inside car. After half hour we were near studio, and there were at least half million fans. Jungkook's car stopped and security guards surrounded car. We stood and interlocked our fingers, feeling wasn't the best, believe. But we had to be or at least look happy. I need money.

Fans were screaming and calling me names. I was so angry, but I know that I couldn't just start to shout. This is awful. When we walked inside studio, I let go Jungkook's hand and went after Sejin. We walked in the same place like the last time. There were just all boys. I noticed how Tae looked to me and smiled. I giggled silently, while Namjoon talked about some concert, but I didn't listen.

"Jimin, you can sit here and wait Jugkook." Manager showed me in small break room.

I just sat on sofa and waited Jungkook to finish. I scrolled twitter. I received huge amount of threatening messages, that fans know where I live and will kill me. Yeah I know that these sasaengs are crazy, but it still hurt me. So I just replied with fuck off or who cares? If I am Jungkook's boyfriend, this don't mean that I have be good with his fans. It's not that I hate them, no hate those fans who threat me. But I will still do what I want.

——————————————————
Thanks for reading.