Five. Hangover.

Jimin POV

He stood there, with confused look on his face.

„Ji-Jimin?" he looked at me as like he had seen a ghost.

„Hey." I smiled. He hugged me. I'll admit, I didn't excpect it, but hugged back.

„Wait, wait, wait what kind of love is this?" I heared Taehyung's voice behind me. And we jumped off of each other.

„Oh, yes, I hate you." I laughed and went out to the car. Thanks god, my phone was still there. I came back inside the house, where Suga and Hoseok stood.

„Hey, shouldn't you put some clothes on?" Hoseok-hyung looked at me, and I noticed that I wore just my boxers.

„Oh shit!" I cursed and ran upstairs. Oh my, I ran outside like an idiot, just with my undies. Great. I grabbed trousers and a black T-shirt from my bag, put them on and headed back to them.

"Um, maybe we could talk?" Jungkook asked me.

"Mhm." I muttered and went after him in the kitchen. Well Jungkook looked really good, like really. He looked more masculine, more handsome and well hot.

„Well what did you want to talk about?"

„First of all, you look tragical." He laughed.

"Aish. Maybe because now I have a hangover and it's 9am in the morning." I rolled my eyes. „By the way, with this haircut you still look like a coconut."

„So what are you doing here?"

„Hoseok-hyung is my best friend and now I'm staying at his."

„Well what are you doing in Seoul?"

„Umm living, idiot."

„Dumbass." I rolled my eyes and went out from the kitchen.

„Ugly bitch." He frowned.

„And you're so ugly, that nobody would want you to have as a boyfriend." I shouted.

„And you're so disgusting, that nobody would want to fuck you, even for money."

„And nobody would want to sleep with you even if you would be the last man in the world." He shut up.

„Cha! Idiot." Just now I realized that Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok stood there and heard everything.

„Um, from where do you know each other?" Yoongi asked.

„We were neighbours in Busan." Jungkook hugged me.

„Oh my god, don't touch me, eww~."

„Oh, you both act like kids." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

„Like you're very grown."
„We should go now." Suga talked in akward tone and kissed Hoseok-hyung.

„Yeah." Jungkook stared at me, I just showed him my middle finger and he ruffled my hair, so I just hit him.

„Nobody touches my hair.!" He squealed on the ground.

„Psycho." He mumbled and went through the doors.

And at the house were just me and Hobi-hyung.

„Well I'm not going to ask about Jungkook. So what do you think about Yoongi?"

„I don't know, I think for you he's perfect. Like he fills you perfectly."

„Oh believe he fills." Hobi smirked.

„Oh my GOD, I didn't need to know this." I laughed. „So how he is in bed?" I winked.

„Shut up, Jiminie, like you said you don't need to know." He blushed. „Now."

„What do you think about Taehyung? He's single." He rised his eyebrow. I thought for a minute, but just shook my head.

„Nahh." We laughed.

„We should go to the club tonight, you could bring Suga-hyung."

„It's a good idea, I'll call him."

~Evening~

„Hyung, where is my blue shirt?!" I screamed and ran around the house, while I searched for my jacket.

„I found it already." He laughed and I went to his room with jacket in another hand. We got ready and went in the taxi and headed to the club. As soon as we went out off the cab, I saw Suga and Jungkook..

„What is he doing here?" we shouted at each other.
——————————————————
Yeah I know this is very short, but I don't have much energy right know...

Ohh and thanks for reading ✨

It's already 100 reads, this is so much for me... I dind't even imagine to reach 20 <3  So yeah thanks!