Forty eight. Missing.

Jungkook's pov

I am a real idiot and bastard, that I went out on the Christmas eve, but I hadn't any choice left. Rebecca would have everyone told, and I don't want anymore scandals, I love Jimin, but all that pregnancy was a shock to me. What if Rebecca is really pregnant? I would need to be a father for my child, Jimin would leave me and all my career would be destroyed, and everything because I forgot to use a condom one time.

I can't believe that I could be that stupid, even to sleep with her. I am so tired from all those dramas with Rebecca. I want to go somewhere and forget everything, just to be alone.

Rebecca was late as always. I was out of town to clear my head, when she wrote saying that she needs to talk with me. So here I am drinking 4th cup of coffee and waiting for her. It was late, my mother won't forgive me that I missed dinner at Christmas eve.

"I am sorry, boo~, I had some unfinished business." She kissed me before sitting down. "Is this for me?" She took coffee that I just bought for my self but I don't care now.

"Why can't you do an abort?" I was straight to why we are meeting each-other.

"God, Jungkook, are you an idiot? It's our child, I would never kill him." She sipped coffee and looked at me with her big eyes.

"How much do you want?" I sighed.

"Half million and there will be no child." She looked at her nails. "But you know, you could always be with me and we would be a big happy family." She smiled with her fake smile.

"Are you crazy?" I laughed. "That could be not even mine, and you want from me half million?" I frowned and tried to calm down, so people wouldn't recognize me.

"It is everything on you. If you won't pay or won't be with me, everything will become public." She grabbed her phone because it started to beep, and it was a huge smile on her face when she read what was written in that message. "Well everything is going how I was planning, so I will give you a few more days to think, if nor, you now what consecuinses will be." She bent, kissed me and walked out of the coffee shop.

I didn't know what to do, everything was fucked and it was all my foult.

I need to make a DNR test and then I will know what to do.

I sat there for a few more minutes, there were 3 people in this café maybe because it's Christmas and everyone is home, but not me. I walked out in a chilly air, I jumped in car and drove to the old lake, there were a lot of good memories. I sat on one of the benches and looked to the sky. I don't want to come home to be met with disappointed Jimin's face, with everyone's angry looks and sad thoughts. I want to remember them happy. I picked my phone and turned it on.

There was a dozen calls and way more messages. I wanted to read them, but I saw Jihyun's name on screen so I answered.

"I will be home soon, don't worry, I am alright." I sighed.

"You idiot shut up, Jimin is missing." My brother shouted at me and I was confused as hell.

"What?" My heart started beating like crazy, when I understood what he said.

"Please look he said he was going to the lake, maybe you will find him. He went out without jacket or phone, he could be freezing, please just look for him." His voice was so sad, like he was crying for a while.

"I am at the lake now, but I am here alone. Where he went? Why the fuck did you let him leave? Jihyun, talk." I was angry, but at the same time worried and disappointed.

I don't want for him to happen nothing bad. I don't know what I would do without him.

"We walked out for fresh air, but he wanted to stay a little longer, but he haven't come back more than 3 hours, we are sure something happened to him." He said everything faslty.