Fifty seven. Luggage.

Jimin's POV

Jin pulled me from everybody, so no one could hear what we were talking about. I could see how Jungkook's eyes were confused and I now that he will ask me why Jin wanted to talk with me alone. When I told Jin-hyung everhyting he just sighed.

"When are yougoing to police and say what they did to you?"

"I don't know Jin, I am scared." I sighted. "What if there is not enough evidence?"

"Not enough?!" He raised his voice. "Jimin, he raped you, maybe not even once and you still think there is not enough evidence?!" He whisper-yelled at me, so nobody could hear us.

"YYes, because Rebecca will say that she was with Jongin, and I was drunk or drank medicienes and that I don't remember anything or remember wrongly. I need witnesses and I don't have them. That's how we will drop this topic, we need to celebrate Sope's wedding." I smiled and left him alone, I walked to Hoseok, to congratulate him.

"I don't want to know nothing, I just want to be happy and that everything is okay." Sunshine smiled and fixed my hair. "I love you, Jimin-ah." He still with a smile on hugged me.

"I love you more, Hobi." I smiled and hugged back.

Then suddenly everyone started to clap and it was time for the couple's first dance, and knowing Hoseok there will be a hell of a performance. Yoongi gave his hand to Hoseok and they started their dance.

I am happy that they found each other and are happy. I smiled at how beautiful they looked together. After some moements Yoongi's and Hoseok's parents joined them, after them on the dance floor went Jin and Namjoon, Nari and Bam, and even Tae with some blondie. I found our table and sat there again, I sipped some non-alcoholic champagne, because I will need to drive myself home.

"Can I take you to the dance floor?" Jungkook streched his hand to me.

"Why?" I looked at him and tried not to smile.

"Because I am asking." He smiled and grabbed my hand.

He pulled me on my two feet and we walked to the dance floor. I placed my one hand on his shoulder and other on his palm. We started swinging by the music rhythm, while his hand was on my waist holding me close to him. I wanted to enjoy this moment, that Jungkook is beside me, holding me close to him. It is my last time being with him, with everyone. They just don't know yet.

I felt how Jungkook looked at me and I tried to concentrate at Hoseok.

"Are you really going to ignore me?" Jungkook asked still looking at me.

"I am not ignoring you, Jungkook." I looked at him.

"Yes, you are." He still looked at my eyes.

"I am talking to you, I am dancing with you, I am looking at you." I said looking in his eyes.

"You are talking with me, because you need, and not about we should be talking. You are dancing with me, but don't concentrate to me, it's like someone is forcing you to do this. You are looking at me, but it's different, Ji." He looked so sad and when I looked directly in his eyes I saw all that sadness and sleepless nights, all his pain.

And I was the cost of all of this and it encourages me just more to move out of here. I looked once again in his sad dark doe eyes and started walking out of the dance floor, outside. But his hand stopped me again.

"Please, explain everything to me, Jimin, please." I think his stare will kill me.

"I just don't know how to explain everything, Jungkook." I pulled out my hand out of his grasp and walked outside, because I could feel how my eyes got teary.

I walked to my car and leaned on the hood, and looked up at the stars, it was a beautiful night.

I should check if all my stuff is inside my car. I walked to my truck and started counting my bags and  fuck I left a few bags and a flight ticket in Seoul.

"I came here for a fresh air, but I didn't expect to find you here with luggage. Shouldn't you be inside, celebrating your best friend's wedding?" Taehyung came from my back and I was straddled at first, but then regained myself.

"Shouldn't you be inside?" I asked back.

"Well I see you ar going somewhere. Where are you going, JI?" Tae asked and walked closer to me, while I closed my truck down.

"No where, don't tell anyone, please." I smiled to him a little, when he noded his head agreeing not to say something. I will miss being with him, I will miss my friend.

"Why Jungkook looks like he will cry any moment?" Taehyung asked me.

"I think you should ask him."

"I will, he is coming right to us." I looked how both of them chit chat and how Tae walked inside and Jungkook towards me.

He without saying anything sat beside me and for a few minutes we sat in silence.

"We need to talk." He finally started talking.

"About what Jungkook? I said everything I could to you." I sighed one again.

"Everything you could? You can say ti me everything, I am Jungkook, your Jungkook." He now looked at me.

"No, I can't" I sighed again and looked at him. "No matter how much I want, I just can't." I mumbled.

"Why you can't?" He frowned.

"Because..." I wanted to say something, but I couldn't find the right words.

"Jimin, please, talk to me, I will go crazy from your silence." He came closer to me and placed his hands on mine. "I won't tell anyone, JI, you can trust me." He looked at me and it was killing me.

"How can I know, that I can trust you?" I looked straight at his eyes.

"Because I am Jeon Jungkook, I never stopped loving you and I will never will." He took my hand in his warm palms and I looked at them.

"Okay, Jungkook, I will tell you everything from the start, but you need to promise, not to say anything." I lifted my eyes.

"Everything will be okay." He squeezed my hands and I closed my eyes.

"Soo, everything started in high school..."
——————————————————
1000+ words

So no one is commenting on my story, the end will be the same I have thought about for a while.

One chapter is left until the end of this story.