Eight. Boyfriend.

Jimin POV

„Are this you and Jungkook?" Namjoon started to laugh.

„You know this isn't funny at all." I frowned and glanced at him.

„No this is really funny." He continued to laugh.

„Bitch."

„Okay, okay, This *pointed to the screen* isn't funny." He smiled.

"Ohh, how am I going to revenge?" I started to think.

"What's the point?"

"See this is matter of principle. If I won't do something, he'll think that I am weaker than him. And believe I am not." I looked at him.

"Jimin-ah, we will think something. Jungkook will suffer." He laughed.

Jungkook POV

"Oh just forget him. Here, drink." Taehyung handed me bottle of beer.

"He has something up in his mind, he won't sit silently after what I did. He thinks something and maybe does already." I looked at the screen.

"Don't you think this is childish? What's the point?" He started to ask.

„Fuck off, hyung." I muttered and he went out of my room.

Well maybe this is childish, but I know him better than anyone. It doesn't matter that we hate each other. I just know that he has a plan how to ruin my life, already. But I like it. It was meant to be like this. Everybody must to have at least one enemy. And mine is Park Jimin. He hates me and I hate him. This is how things work.

My train of thought was stopped, when I heared doorbell. I stood up lazily and headed to the doors.

„Jinyoung?" I asked surprised.

„Hey, Jungkook." He smiled.

„What are you doing here?"

„Well I came to Taehyung."

„Tae?"

„Yes, we are friends."

I got out of his way and he stepped inside. Tae shouted Jinyoung to come upstairs. And like this I stood alone. I grabbed my phone and called BamBam.

„Hello?"

„Hey BamBam, can we go somewhere to eat?" I asked him and I already knew his answer.

„Yes, of course! I will be at the dorm 20 min later."

„Okay, I am waiting." I smiled.

I ran upstairs in my room, to change into something more casual, because I am an idol, I can't walk with sweatpants all the time. I took car keys, phone and wallet, sat in the car and waited for BamBam. After 10 minutes he was in my car and we headed to the Panda express. I parked car further the entrance. There was a group of girls which wanted to take photos, so with smile we agreed.

When we were inside, we went in the back, where we wouldn't took much attention. We told our order and BamBam waived to fans. Because there were way more than before. Just I don't think that fans noticed BamBam, because all of them surrounded some kind of car. I didn't saw who climed out of it.

„With what candy Namjoon comes here?" BamBam rised his brow.

„How look that candy?" I laughed.

„Well he has blonde hair and is very beautiful and hot."

„Oh hey Hyung." BamBam smiled to Namjoon.

„Jungkook please slide a bit." Namjoon said and sat beside me, and beside him sat JIMIN.

„Jimin?!" I asked surprised.

"Hey, bitch." He glanced at me with angry expression.

"Idiot."

"Hoe."

"This is THAT Jimin??!!" BamBam shouted.

"Hey." Jimin smiled.

"Jungkook he isn't ugly at all!." BamBam shouted again.

"Mhm." I was so irritated, because all of my friends liked Jimin, well except Tae, I think.

"You are really beautiful."

"Thanks again...?"

"BamBam."

"Yeah BamBam." Jimin bowed and smiled. I know that he is happy, because all of them are talking, while I was alone.

~One hour later~

We paid and went out, Jimin was beside me.

"Are those your fans?" he asked, when all of them started to scream. I just nodded.

"Hey! Girls!" Jimin-ah shouted and all went silent. And there were Namjoon, BamBam and me. We just watched him.

"Who is he?"

"Why is with my Kookie?"

"He better be no one to my oppa."

"Do you want to know who I am?" Jimin went closer to me. "I am Jungkooks boyfriend." He looked straight in my eyes and smiled.

All fans started to scream and cry, and I think that my face expression was unbelievable. Jimin tiptoed and kissed me.

"What's the matter Jungkook?" Jimin just smiled with a vicious smile.
——————————————————

Hey so again the short one

What do you think??

I really don't know why I am so kind, it's already 3rd update in 24h😃😳

Thanks for reading! ✨❤️