"Any appointment Sir?" He asked.

"Mommy Love is inside. She's s Lawyer" Reign stated and looked through the glass door.

"Atty. Kim.. Can we go inside?" I asked.

The guard let us passed and Reign lead the way. He already memorized the direction.

"As soon as we enter the office, you'll say Surpriiiseeee" I said while laughing.

"Surpriseeee!" He copied before he giggles.

----

Jennie is busy signing up something. She feels so sick today that she wanted to go home. She keeps on massaging her temple and stop for a minute to breathe. She has cough and can feel the pain throughout her body.

"I think the vaccine didn't even affect my body system" She mumbled and massage her shoulder.

She answered a lot of telephone calls from different clients and Lawyers. She's gazing minute by minute on the clock, she wanted to have a cuddle with Reign but since she's sick, she can't do it.

"I have a schedule tomorrow in the trial. Hoping that I'm way better tomorrow" She said to herself and took her phone to call Bobby but he's not answering the phone.

A sudden knock on the door made Jennie stop from calling. She put down her phone and looked through it.

"Come in" She said.

The door open and her secretary showed up "Atty. Kim, someone's looking for you"

"Who is it?" She asked "Let them come in"

She close the door a bit and murmured something to the person she's talking.

Jennie turn the pages and read something while waiting for the client to come. The door widely open and it closed all of a sudden.

"Good Morning. How-" Jennie stop "What the hell are you doing here?"

Lisa stand up straight in front of her while holding an envelope.

"Let's talk" She calmly said while looking through Jennie's eye.

"Talk? I have no time for it" Jennie said and went back looking at her files. She got up from her seat and proceed to the cabinet where her other files place.

"About Reign" Lisa said that cause Jennie to stop from moving.

Jennie turn around to face her "What about my son?" She asked.

Lisa took her deepest breath and shook her head "He's my son Jennie"

Jennie laugh in sarcastic way and proceed on looking through the files.

"I have.. I have the rights on him"

Jennie's temper couldn't make it as soon as she heard the word rights. She turn around to face her again and looked at Lisa from head to toe.

"Can you hear what you're talking about?"

Lisa put the folder on the table that contains the results from the hospital before.

"That's the result in the hospital" Lisa said "You can't lie with me Jennie"

Jennie took the folder and open it without hesitation. She flip the pages without even reading it. She clenched her jaw and gritted her teeth while looking at the past.

"Give me some ti-"

Lisa didn't finish her words when Jennie tear apart the papers in front of her. Her mouth went agape while watching how she do it.

"Jen-"

She has been cut off when Jennie throw the papers through her face and give her a slap on her face.

"Have you forgotten what you did to him? Then you'll claim him as yours? What kind of evil possessed you?" Jennie asked, she's breathing heavily.

Lisa looked down and sigh "I was.. I was wrong du-"

"That's the only thing you can do. To reflect that you're wrong because you never had a child with me. The day you asked and wished for the death of my baby is the day you no longer part of his life"

Lisa can't help but to tear up, she suddenly move her arm and pull Jennie to hug her so tight.

"Jennie please, I'm sorry" She sobs.

Jennie pushed her away and received another slap on her face. Jennie hit her so hard from the face to chest and even leave a lot of scratch on her neck and cheeks. Lisa didn't stop her from doing it and let her.

"How dare you to say your sorry?! Huh? You're worthless person! Reign doesn't deserve all of it, he doesn't deserve you!"

Lisa stay still and just accept those hard slaps and scratches that Jennie throw to her. The latter stop and catch her breath.

"If I have to file a case against you, I will. Don't you ever mention that Reign is yours. You're disgusting" She said, she's not crying, she's mad on the thought that Lisa is coming back like nothing happened before.

Lisa took few steps and hug her again. Jennie pushed her away. She's crying so hard, she can feel the hatred from Jennie. She can't blame her since it's her fault.

"Get out Lisa!" Jennie shouted.

Lisa shook her head "Let's talk about this Jennie.. Let's fix something.. I-"

"Fix something? Are you crazy? Or stupid? Nothing-"

Jennie didn't finish her words when the door went open.

"Surpriiiisee Mommy Love!"

----