Just a voice - Part 2

The jet landed as Loki gentle shook you awake. You groaned and opened your eyes as you saw him smiling at you.

"We're here dear." He said as you nodded and rubbed your eyes before you got up and followed everyone out.

"Did you really do all of those things?" You whispered as you hid your eyes from the blinding sun light.

"Yes, I had no choice." He said as he turned away from you.

"We've all made mistakes." You said as you intertwined your hand with his and smiled. He smiled sadly at you but it was over all too quickly as Loki was put into hand cuffs and dragged along.

"Loki!" You shouted as you tried to run for him but someone grabbed your arm. You looked around and saw the winter soldier as you screamed and realised an electrical surge knocking everyone over.

"Y/N!" Loki shouted as he tried to get to you but Clint kept him in place. Tony walked up to you slowly and gently placed his hand on your shoulder.

"It's ok, you're safe Y/N." He whispered as you looked into his eyes and took deep breaths.

"That's it, deep breaths. You're safe." Tony whispered as you nodded and closed your eyes as you took deep breaths.

"Look, Loki is nice and safe. We have a few things we need to ask Loki, how about I get Steve to take you to a room and he can help you." He said as you looked over at Loki and he nodded to you.

"O-Ok." You whispered as Steve approached you slowly.

"I promise I won't hurt you Y/N." He said as you nodded and followed him inside as you glanced at Loki one last time.

"W-Will you hurt him?" You whispered as Steve smiled softly.

"No, we aren't those kinds of people." Steve reassured you as you nodded. He opened a door to a large bedroom as you smirked.

"God you avengers are really stupid." You giggled as you looked at Steve.

"What?" He said in shock as you jumped on him and knocked him to the floor.

"You really believed all of that? And 'Loki' he was just an illusion." You said smirking while Steve struggled. He was about to call out before you put your hand over his mouth.

"You don't want to do that Captain." You growled as you knocked him out with an electrical surge. You stood up and headed out as you saw Bucky.

"You ready soldier?" You said as he smiled and nodded.

"Always." He replied as the rest of the team came running up after 'Loki' had disappeared.

"What the hell is going on!?" Tony shouted as you laughed manically.

"You fell right into my trap." You said as Hydra agents swarmed the building as you joined in on the fighting. You fought Tony and knocked him out easily without his suit. Within minutes the Avengers were comprised and Hydra was taking them to their brand new base.

"Nice work Soldier." A man said to you as you nodded and followed them out.

"Y/N, I heard you did a wonderful job today." Strucker said as you stood in front of his desk.

"Thank you Sir." You said as he nodded.

"Back to your cell." He ordered as you face fell.

"You promised that if I did this I wouldn't be a prisoner anymore." You growled as he smirked.

"Oops." He said as two guards dragged you out.

"You mother fucker!" You screamed as you set off a surge knocking the guards out. You ran down the halls as you reached where they were keeping the Avengers. You burst the door open as they all looked up.

"You!" Steve shouted as you rolled your eyes.

"Oh shut up, I'm here to save your asses. I'm done with this fucking place. You growled as Steve grabbed you and pinned you to the wall.

"What the hell did you do to Bucky!?" He shouted.

"That wasn't Bucky. Hydra made a double and sent him to gather intel on the Avengers. They kidnapped the real Bucky." You said as Steve's face paled.

"Where's the real Bucky?" Nat asked as she faced you. You frowned as you looked at the ground.

"They killed him. I'm sorry." You whispered as Steve threw you at the wall. You groaned as you held your side.

"Ok I deserved that. Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. I'll get you guys out of here, I know how to get out. And once we are out, you can do what you want with me." You said as the team reluctantly agreed.

"Come on let's go." You said as you saw two guards coming, you quickly knocked them both out and ran as the team followed you. They helped you get rid of most of the agents as you burst outside. You ran a safe distance away as everyone caught their breath.

"Nat, give me your gun." Steve said as he glared at you.

"You said we can do what we want." He growled as he grabbed Nat's gun and pointed it at you.

"Steve wait we can work this out with her." Tony said as Steve kept his eyes on you. He cocked the gun as he stared into your soul.

"Steve stop! This is no way to -

He pulled the trigger.